Menu

Unique boy names that start with 'K'

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dd has a very unique "K" name. But if she had turned out to be a boy, we were going to name him "Kirigen".

We heard (and fell in love with) the name at the Kirigen Cellars Winery in California. They made a very unique and yummy dessert wine that the elderly gentleman told dh and me was called "The Kissing Wine". He had a twinkle in his eye when he whispered, "they also call it the baby-making wine".

From their website:

Vino de Mocca

Our famous dessert wine! Infused with coffee chocolate & a touch of orange, you'll love "The Kissing Wine!"

Love this and the story behind it ;) Thanks for sharing. I wonder if I am pronouncing it correctly?

Keirnan

Keegan

Kylen

Kaien

Kai

Look at Japanese names. They are fans of the letter K. :)

ETA: (oh, and we have K names, too, for 2 of ours. :D DS8's is a C name that doesn't look right with a K, and I had no idea all the names I liked would have a K at the beginning! It was totally by chance. But both of my youngers have K names - one I made up when I was pregnant with DS8 but decided not to use for him, and one that is the name of a character in a video game. :) )

Edited by PeacefulChaos

Keirnan

Keegan

Kylen

Kaien

Kai

Look at Japanese names. They are fans of the letter K. :)

ETA: (oh, and we have K names, too, for 2 of ours. :D DS8's is a C name that doesn't look right with a K, and I had no idea all the names I liked would have a K at the beginning! It was totally by chance. But both of my youngers have K names - one I made up when I was pregnant with DS8 but decided not to use for him, and one that is the name of a character in a video game. :) )

Not willing to share your K names ;) I am wishing (now that we are on the 5th kiddo) that we hadn't done the K theme lol

We have

Kane, Kyah, Kansys, and Kolten.. .not so unusual but not so common.

We have three kids and one baby that we lost. They all have K names and we are pregnant with another baby boy. We are undecided on a name and can't seem to find one we both agree on.

We like different names. Not the super common ones.

Any ideas? Baby isn't due till August so we've still got time.

Kyril

Greek, means "Lord, master"

My son's name is Konrad. It's unique without being weird or difficult to spell. Although some people call him Connor because it's so popular right now and they seem to confuse the two names. Of course people will often spell it Conrad, but he introduces himself as "Konrad with a K". :001_smile:

I love this name!