Menu

I'M BACK!!!

Well...

The phone co is staffed by a wad of dipsticks. You wouldn't believe the calamity of errors on their part that's kept me from having internet :glare:

The mobile is impressively nice for a mobile. Huge amt of our stuff is in storage...missing Diva's math stuff, probably at the bottom and very back of the unit. :tongue_smilie:

Town is very small, a guess of 500 ppl is probably a huge over estimate.

I *love* being able to see stars at night, and the most constant noise is cows mooing :lol:

Littles have made friends already, Diva's babysat for 2 families, Wolf loves his new job, Boo has 2 bottom teeth that have broken through, and has started cereal.

Crazy, chaotic, weather is awesome...overall, I can honestly say I'm loving it right now :D

Well...

The phone co is staffed by a wad of dipsticks. You wouldn't believe the calamity of errors on their part that's kept me from having internet :glare:

The mobile is impressively nice for a mobile. Huge amt of our stuff is in storage...missing Diva's math stuff, probably at the bottom and very back of the unit. :tongue_smilie:

I *love* being able to see stars at night, and the most constant noise is cows mooing :lol:

Littles have made friends already, Diva's babysat for 2 families, Wolf loves his new job, Boo has 2 bottom teeth that have broken through, and has started cereal.

Crazy, chaotic, weather is awesome...overall, I can honestly say I'm loving it right now :D

I'm so happy for you :001_smile:.

Imp! :seeya:

*mwah!* Thanks for help keeping me sane!

You never called :crying:.

Seriously, I am glad you are doing well.

How is the arm?

Lara

I didn't get your contact info in time. Found it when I got back online today :lol:

Arm's been a PITA, no big surprise there. Several flare ups, but that's to be expected, unfortunately.

I'm happy you're happy and back.

Well...

Thanks to everyone who missed me! I feel like whoever that Oscar winner was (Sally Fields? Not sure...) who said, "You like me! You really like me!" :lol:

:seeya::seeya:

*mwah* to you too, another person who kept me sane!

Sheees back and we're delighted. :D I'm glad all is well. Other than poor Diva without a math book. I'm sure she's crying. Maybe one of us have the book you need. What is it?

It's the whole Alegbra 1/2 from Saxon (I think it's Saxon...can picture it perfectly, but the name of the co escapes me...)

Welcome back! So glad to hear that things' date=' other than the internet, went well. :001_smile: So ... you think the math book went missing huh??? :lol:[/quote']

I remember packing the stoopid thing...and it's in a box marked 'homeschooling'...but there were probably 30 boxes marked that that went to storage...we have a LOT of books :lol:

In fact, first things to be assembled were bookshelves, and boxes of books unpacked. Didn't have pots or plates unpacked, (still can't find my cheese grater) but books were going on the shelves.

Somehow, Wolf was *surprised* when he came back to find bookshelves filled, but dressers an d cupboards mostly bare. You'd think he'd know me (and our kids) by now...:lol: