Menu

Update on Adrian. He's home but.......

He fell while at the hospital. He's getting increasingly unsteady (I don't mean to suggest this happened because of the fall, but the fall happened because of this. He fell at my graduation, also). He hit his head. :crying:

This is the first time he didn't come home from the hospital improved. Well, he is a bit more lucid. At the hospital intake, he thought it was 1992.:confused:

But he's intermittently confused, terribly lethargic, and unable to sustain a thought stream. Usually, he leaves the hospital and we have a period of time that is better.

I googled the prognosis. There is not an appropriate icon.

Oh, Joann, so sorry for you and Adrian.:grouphug: Prayers continue. I know how hard this is on you - I went thru liver cancer with my Dad and the recognize the symptoms. Gets you in your heart and the pit of your stomach. Your strength is amazing! Enjoy those lucid moments.:grouphug:

Joanne I'm so sorry. :grouphug:

Did he fall after the doctor had cleared him for discharge or before then? I'd make sure that his doctor is well aware of his current condition. You might want to ask for a "prescription" for a cane with the tripod supports on the bottom, or maybe a walker. Keeping you both in prayer. :grouphug: