Menu

Dh had a surprise at work!!!

Well dh went into work this morning and there was a sealed letter from his company waiting for him. He was a bit nervous as he opened it up, just with the state of the economy and general unemployment fears.

Inside was a letter telling him he was getting an over $4000/yr raise. :D I know it felt very validating to get that raise!

....and I am not freaking out quite as much over our car situation. ;)

It was just a really nice surprise. He has not even been with this company for a full year and we took a slight pay decrease so we could move to this area (much better location for dh's field).

Quite a few employee's had moved on to better paying companies and I think they were concerned dh would get snatched up.

Like a said, just a really pleasant surprise.

Well dh went into work this morning and there was a sealed letter from his company waiting for him. He was a bit nervous as he opened it up, just with the state of the economy and general unemployment fears.

Inside was a letter telling him he was getting an over $4000/yr raise. :D I know it felt very validating to get that raise!

....and I am not freaking out quite as much over our car situation. ;)

Wow, that is great news. Congratulations to him.