Menu

Urgent prayer request

New Update on #153

UPDATE ON #126

I am in Michigan right now visiting family (just got here two days ago). I just got a phone call that my husband was in a motorcycle accident. He is in the hospital, has 40 stitches in his head (his helmet came off), has paralysis in both arms. His xray and CT came back clear but he is having an MRI in the morning to find out why he can't move his arms.

At this point I am trying to find out if I can get my ticket changed so I can come home early but with the time difference I have to wait until the travel agent opens and find out how much it will be.

In general, I am freaking out but thankful that he is alive. All the people at the school where we work have rallied around and are watching my children in shifts, taking care of groceries and cooking, and visiting John and praying over him.

But if you are so inclined I appreciate whatever prayers we can get.

Edited by Heather in NC

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in Michigan right now visiting family (just got here two days ago). I just got a phone call that my husband was in a motorcycle accident. He is in the hospital, has 40 stitches in his head (his helmet came off), has paralysis in both arms. His xray and CT came back clear but he is having an MRI in the morning to find out why he can't move his arms.

At this point I am trying to find out if I can get my ticket changed so I can come home early but with the time difference I have to wait until the travel agent opens and find out how much it will be.

In general, I am freaking out but thankful that he is alive. All the people at the school where we work have rallied around and are watching my children in shifts, taking care of groceries and cooking, and visiting John and praying over him.

But if you are so inclined I appreciate whatever prayers we can get.

I'm praying for the both of you, Heather. I've been on the other end of that Motorcycle crash call. I can't imagine being half across the world when I got it.