Menu

My not at all fun news

Rosie_0801

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of you again today, Rosie. I hope your little girl is bringing you comfort and some small happiness this Mother's Day. I know how we all wish your son was celebrating it with you, too. I saw a quote the other day, a Winnie the Pooh quote: how lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard. You were blessed with a bright beautiful boy for five years- not anywhere near long enough, not by a long shot- and the saying goodbye sucks, but he was here and he mattered so much and I'm glad you had him for the time you did and that you will always have good memories of him. I know they aren't enough. I know they aren't as good as the real thing. But I'm happy you touched and were touched by your precious child for the all too short time you had with him. <3

Thinking of you.

Apologies for being such an obsessed stalker; you were kind to me and I was looking forward to raising our kids together even though we will never meet outside of the internet.

So glad to see that this community appreciates you and that you have such history here. Please let me know if there is anything I can do that would help more than one less well-meaning stranger to deal with.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I just saw this... oh Rosie, I am so very sorry. There are no words. If only our sympathy and love could encircle you... you'd be completely swaddled. I pray there is some tiny comfort in knowing that strangers around the world are carrying you in their hearts and grieving your sweet son. 

Just so sorry. 

I haven't checked in these boards for a few days so I didn't hear about this until today.  I am so sorry, Rosie.  I will be praying for you and Zia.  Please do reach out to us if we can help in any way.  So many of us throughout the world are very sad about this and want to help if we can.  :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Just hopping on to let you know that you are never out of my thoughts. Loving and hugging you from afar, praying that the God of all comfort is somehow, some way giving you the strength and the peace and the grace to keep moving forward. Day by day, minute by minute and sometimes second by second grace...