Menu

Please help my son with his survey - he needs 60 respondents

My son is in an Entrepreneurship class and his team has been assigned a combination lint roller/iron to market.

Would you please take a minute to help? It would be a random act of kindness for a 16 yo kid! Thank you!

Here's his email message:

For entrepreneurship, my team with its ill-fated lint roller iron has assembled a survey, for which we need 60 responses. We only have 11 at the moment and are lagging behind the other teams somewhat due to setbacks in getting the survey up. If you could complete this, and perhaps send it to others as well, it would be a huge help to us.

http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/survey.zgi?p=WEB228XYHN9DRE

PS: I would have advised him to give a "choose not to answer" choice to some of the questions, but he didn't ask me! The survey doesn't ask for email address or any info other than the answers to the questions, so your selections are confidential.

Edited by Sandra in NC
PS

Done.

I had to fudge an answer tho. I have only one child left at home and he is 19...I am sure it won't skew the questionaire, just thought he should realize there are folks without kiddoes at home that might be interested in his product.