Menu

Molar pregnancy

I know I hadn't said anything or made an announcement yet, but I should be 7 weeks along and went for an U/S today and found out that I am either in the process of having a MC or a molar pregnancy. No one in real life, including my kids, even knew I was pregnant and we will not be telling them unless I do need surgery, I guess.

If you have had experience with a molar pregnancy could you PM me or share your experience. I am a bit freaked out right now and not sure what to expect. I should know more on Wednesday.

I am trying to wrap my brain around this and thought I was doing ok, but I am sad at what will never be.

Update Thursday:

I ended up having a D&C at 8 pm last night and was home by 11 pm. I am a bit sore today but not bad. Emotionally it is going to take a while. The hospital staff were so compassionate and just fantastic to us. It really helped make it a bit easier.

Thank you all for the prayers and thoughts.

Edited by Quiver0f10

I know I hadn't said anything or made an announcement yet, but I should be 7 weeks along and went for an U/S today and found out that I am either in the process of having a MC or a molar pregnancy. No one in real life, including my kids, even knew I was pregnant and we will not be telling them unless I do need surgery, I guess.

If you have had experience with a molar pregnancy could you PM me or share your experience. I am a bit freaked out right now and not sure what to expect. I should know more on Wednesday.

I am trying to wrap my brain around this and thought I was doing ok, but I am sad at what will never be.

I'm so sorry, Jean. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry for your loss, Jean.

I didn't know what a molar pregnancy was, so I googled it. I found a site I think would be helpful for you- MyMolarPregnancy.com - there is a collection of stories from women who have gone through molar pregnancies.

Good luck with your recovery.

Oh, Jean, I'm so sorry for the loss of your baby!!

I have experienced 4 ectopics. Each one was emotionally devastating, even so early on.

I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. It must be especially tough not really knowing what is happening. I don't know much about molar pregnancy. I think it is pretty uncommon. I hope that you are able to get more information and have some peace.

I will definitely be praying for you!