Menu

Happy Birthday, Jean in Newcastle!

RoughCollie

Happy Birthday!  :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Count the little critters -- the red ones in the middle represent me -- the rest are like candles your cake.  Lucky for you, at your age, I don't expect you to blow them out!

Well, this one is hard to beat! (Very cute!) Happy Birthday!

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :hurray:  :hurray:

Hope you find time between the colonoscopy and the dmv to do something....fun?  Relaxing?  Uh....something just for you??  Uh... read a good book in the bathtub....

Hope you have a grand day!!!

LOL.  The colonoscopy wasn't today.  I'm not that masochistic!  I just got the reminder today.

And now the DMV is done.  Yay!  I'm now legal to drive and be pulled over while on school field trips.

I do have one more appointment today but other than that. . . and the rest of my tackle list. . . I'm free!  Note to self - figure out how to just relax and do nothing!  

LOL.  The colonoscopy wasn't today.  I'm not that masochistic!  I just got the reminder today.

And now the DMV is done.  Yay!  I'm now legal to drive and be pulled over while on school field trips.

I do have one more appointment today but other than that. . . and the rest of my tackle list. . . I'm free!  Note to self - figure out how to just relax and do nothing!  

I'm not sure, but I think you slipped and typed some form of a foreign language here..... I'm don't understand this... 

But whatever it is you choose, I hope it's great!