Menu

Update in Post #1 Urgent: Please, please send all of the positive thoughts, energy, prayers or whatever it is you've got

AlmiraGulch

A dear friend just welcomed her new grandson last night. She'd gone overseas to be with her daughter for the birth.

Shortly after delivery, my friend's daughter suffered a severe brain bleed and is in extremely grave condition in intensive care after neurosurgery. The next 48 hours are critical.

This same friend lost her son 4 years ago on the eve of his 29th birthday, and the anniversary of that tragedy was just a couple of short weeks ago. I honestly don't know if or how she could withstand the loss of her daughter, too.

Please, if you could, send all of your positive thoughts, energy and prayers (whatever it is you do) for this family. They need as much as they can get.

Update: My friend's daughter is awake and talking! She recognized her parents and her husband. Her condition is still guarded, but the prognosis is getting better by the minute. Thank you, everyone!

Update: My friend's daughter is awake and talking! She recognized her parents and her husband. Her condition is still guarded, but the prognosis is getting better by the minute. Thank you, everyone!

Praise God! :hurray:

I checked in here tonight to see if there was an update. I'm so happy for your friend, her daughter, and the new baby! :) We will continue to pray for a full recovery.