Menu

My twins are here!

chickenpatty

Seth and Eli came via c-section last Wednesday, weighing 6lbs 6oz each! They were healthy enough to come home with me from the hospital last week, but now Eli is having bilirubin issues. So far, he hasn't had to be admitted to the hospital for it. We go back (again) tomorrow to have it checked.

Our kids can not get enough of these babies! Thankfully there are two or there wouldn't be enough to go around. ♥

The c-section recovery has been rough, ugh... my feet and legs have swollen horribly after the surgery and are still painfully big. But it all went relatively well, I guess. :)

Wow they are cute!

Is swelling after a c-section a normal thing. That freaks me right out. I will be praying your recovery is a good one :).

Seth and Eli came via c-section last Wednesday, weighing 6lbs 6oz each! They were healthy enough to come home with me from the hospital last week, but now Eli is having bilirubin issues. So far, he hasn't had to be admitted to the hospital for it. We go back (again) tomorrow to have it checked.

Our kids can not get enough of these babies! Thankfully there are two or there wouldn't be enough to go around. ♥

The c-section recovery has been rough, ugh... my feet and legs have swollen horribly after the surgery and are still painfully big. But it all went relatively well, I guess. :)

Guest inoubliable

Am I the only one who wishes they could have a snuggle too?

No. But if I give in to that thought, I may end up with baby fever for a few hours at least. :blush: Glad to know I'm not the only one...