Menu

If you could give a gift to this forum (everyone)...

That tote is hilarious!

I'd love to treat everyone to coffee and tea at a Starbucks. We could get amped up on caffeine and talk curriculum! I kind of imagine that we'd turn into cats like the book Millions of Cats, someone would say something and we'd all start hissing at each other, and eat each other up. It could turn into a real scene. :tongue_smilie:

Edited by helena
missing a word :)

I'd love treat everyone to coffee and tea at a Starbucks. We could get amped up on caffeine and talk curriculum! I kind of imagine that we'd turn into cats like the book Millions of Cats, someone would say something and we'd all start hissing at each other, and eat each other up. It could turn into a real scene. :tongue_smilie:

:lol: The visual... :lol:

A Sean Connery barbie doll? Just kidding. But seriously I didn't know until yesterday they even made those things. You learn something new every day on this forum. :D

Is it sad or funny that the other two things that popped into my head in quick succession after that were "Ambien" and "Kilt Towels" followed by a visual image of a certain someone's Ambien story and then a bunch of various kilt pictures that have been posted over the last few months on this board.

Gonna go pour my coffee now.

If the sky was the limit, a one year's food supy...just in case ;), a $5,000 amazon card, monthly massage service for the home teacher of the family, a high priced attorney pre-paid, ditto on the cleaning service, a mother's helper and a schoolroom makeover sponsored Home Depot and the curriculum provider of your choice. Oh, and a classroon ipad for each child.

A worker Bee: A worker bee would be teleported to your home, complete with samples of every curriculum ever written. Worker bee will sit at the table, share a cup of coffee with you, and provide in real life counsel for curriculum choices for the coming year(s). Grammar, logic, and rhetoric bee stages available. Also available, super worker bee, who helps you navigate the treacherous waters of college admission.

3620767710_afe2621d10.jpg

If the sky's the limit, I'm going big...tickets to this, including airfare and hotel.

And I would give everyone a Yellow Tee Shirt with 'I like TeA with my BooKs' on the front, and a Bee Hive on the Back, with your screen name! (I'm already planning on one of these for me for the convention :D)

A big slab of bacon.

I could actually do this!

This time of year my DH would be thrilled to make bacon. It's all ham, ham, turkey, ham, ham, turducken, ham, ham, turkey, ham, ham, goose.

Since meeting him I've discovered that a ham isn't just a ham, it's a bone-in full ham, or a boneless ham nugget, or a bone-in half ham (and it's fraternal twin the boneless half-ham) :svengo: too many hams.

But if we're going extravagant (islands?!) I'd buy everyone a house with an industrial kitchen (for the chef someone else was buying), a room tiled wall, floor and ceiling (for science experiments), a library, and a soundproof master bath with jacuzzi.

I could actually do this!

This time of year my DH would be thrilled to make bacon. It's all ham, ham, turkey, ham, ham, turducken, ham, ham, turkey, ham, ham, goose.

Since meeting him I've discovered that a ham isn't just a ham, it's a bone-in full ham, or a boneless ham nugget, or a bone-in half ham (and it's fraternal twin the boneless half-ham) :svengo: too many hams.

But if we're going extravagant (islands?!) I'd buy everyone a house with an industrial kitchen (for the chef someone else was buying), a room tiled wall, floor and ceiling (for science experiments), a library, and a soundproof master bath with jacuzzi.

Oh and a closet full of denim jumpers :lol:

I'd take the easy way out and just give everyone money. :D

C'mon! Couldn't you fancy it up a bit and call it a house deposit? I'd like one of them. :tongue_smilie:

I'd send everyone half a dozen packets of Arnott's Tim Tams. Sorry to be stingy, but international postage and all...

:)

Rosie

C'mon! Couldn't you fancy it up a bit and call it a house deposit? I'd like one of them. :tongue_smilie:

I'd send everyone half a dozen packets of Arnott's Tim Tams. Sorry to be stingy, but international postage and all...

:)

Rosie

Well, see, with the money I'm giving you (and the rest) you won't have to worry about international postage. ;)