Menu

Do you like lime jello?

Do you like lime jello?  

1. 1. Do you like lime jello?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know why you need an other but it's here

Since the "no's" haven't been brave enough to post yet, let me say that I HATE, DETEST, LOATHE lime jello! It reminds me of nursing homes and boarding school. I just made a 8 cups of the loathsome stuff for my husband whose love for lime jello matches my loathing for the same substance in intensity.

Did you know your name in your sig is lime-jello green?

Since the "no's" haven't been brave enough to post yet, let me say that I HATE, DETEST, LOATHE lime jello! It reminds me of nursing homes and boarding school. I just made a 8 cups of the loathsome stuff for my husband whose love for lime jello matches my loathing for the same substance in intensity.

I LOATHE ALL Jello *shudder*.

No. Way too many negative, non-jello associations. Like port-a-pot deodorizer. :ack2: And then, well, it's jello. Jello that smells like a public toilet. More :ack2: .

My children, however, have an inexplicable love for jello. Even they do not want green jello.

I haven't really liked any Jello since I spent a month in the hospital after a car accident and had Jello every.single.meal. It was a long time before I would even try Jello after that. Now, I will occasionally make a congealed salad, but I never make Jello just to eat plain. My mom used to make it a lot when I was a kid, and I loved it then.

I voted other...it has been a long time since I have been able to eat jello, I cannot remember which favors I liked and disliked. There is no way I am eating Jello now, I am sure I am allergic to something in it. I am, of course, allergic to lime, although whether or not there is actual lime in a product such as jello is not always assured, it could be all fake. I am not actually allergic to most chemical additives, just most foods.

Can you tell I am bored and avoiding doing the dishes...

I assume it was the sugar free kind? When dd was in the hospital after her diabetes (Type 1) diagnosis, they were really big on sugar free jello as a carb free snack. I ordered some, and apparently the kitchen made a mistake and sent regular instead. Can you say blood sugar >500?

If I liked jello at all I'd probably like lime just fine (and I'd happily join Denise for some lime sherbet), but I just cannot think of jello as food.

No. But I don't dislike it more than other Jello. Jello is not a food.

:iagree:. I don't like Jello. I really don't like it with things in it. I really really don't like it if the things in it are carrots. But if I did like Jello I'd probably prefer the purple kind instead of lime.

It's fascinating to me that this poll is so close. What a funny thing to be so divided over!

It's a pity that it's not a public poll so I could block everyone that voted they liked lime jello. I have no use for the opinions of a person that would consume such a detestable anti-food.

:001_smile:

I'm kidding. Really. I love you all, even those of you will broken taste buds.

It's a pity that it's not a public poll so I could block everyone that voted they liked lime jello. I have no use for the opinions of a person that would consume such a detestable anti-food.

:001_smile:

I'm kidding. Really. I love you all, even those of you will broken taste buds.

Have you seen my rainbow jello?

You can see a pic in this post:

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2777969&postcount=13

How can you hate a rainbow? :lol: