Menu

I'm ready to put this out there.

DH moved out earlier this week.

Of necessity, the kids & I will be going home to live with my mother while we sort this all out. (That second chance safety net from the other night? My grandfather offered to my mother for her & the kids & me to live in his vacant house-- my mom & I both grew up there. Really. Going Home.)

We've had some.... issues that have been recurring and we both really need time to step back and get a healthy perspective on ourselves and our relationship. There will be lots of counseling-- for him, for me, for us. Definitely for DS. He's an extremely sensitive little guy who already struggles with the dynamic between himself & his dad, so I know this is going to be hard for him.

Surprisingly, I'm not... upset about this. For the first time in a long time, I'm calm. I feel like this is the right next step for me. And for our family.

I will pray for you, if that's ok.

Don't give up--even the most hopeless situations can have some healing. :grouphug:

It is okay. And thank you. I've had a few people praying for me. I think that's part of why I'm able to be okay with the way things are going right now.

Thanks for the :grouphug: and prayers/good thoughts, everyone. It means a lot.