Menu

Urgent Prayer Request

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug: praying for your family.

Eta: I just read the rest of the posts and I am in shock. Your mom was so brave and an inspiration to me. I have had her in my heart and prayers for a long time and her loss is a shock. I am so sorry. I lost my mom eight months ago....and I am still in shaken.

I am holding you all in my heart and prayers. I will miss your mom greatly.

Faithe

Edited by Mommyfaithe

Molly N. beloved wife, mother, and friend is now resting in the arms of her Lord and Savior where there is no more sorrow or pain. She died peacefully tonight in a deep sleep without any pain. Thank you so very much for your prayers and concern for our family. Our family will always treasure your love and support during this time.

Resting In Him,

Katie

Katie & family, I am so sad to read this news. You all have been and will continue to be in my prayers. :grouphug:

I'm so saddened by this news. What a huge loss to her family and friends. Much sympathy to you, dear Katie. I lost my own mom to lung cancer at a relatively young age too. I'll miss Molly - she was someone I always thought I would like to meet in real life.