Menu

Someone is Canada is pregnant!!!

Jennifer, have you by any chance recently eaten poutine in Canada? Your avatar looks very famous.

I love poutine! I was in Toronto a few weeks ago and dug in. I grew up on my mama's version of poutine in West Virginia, but Ben doesn't like it. Why do you ask? Was there a poutine discussion I missed??

Jennifer

I love poutine! I was in Toronto a few weeks ago and dug in. I grew up on my mama's version of poutine in West Virginia, but Ben doesn't like it. Why do you ask? Was there a poutine discussion I missed??

Jennifer

:lol::lol::lol:

:grouphug::grouphug: (gently, so as not to hurt your injured side!)

B'shaah tovah (lit: may it be in good time, ie G-d grant that all go well and smoothly for you and your little one.)

I know this is something you've wanted so much... and that there are some scary/worrisome pieces connected to your health. ...having been there, done that, and sitting here snuggling the napping results, I wish you the best possible care/advice/treatment and much joy in your little one.

Aww, thank you.

Thanks to everyone.

B/c of my health, amongst other issues, I didn't want to say anything until we were safely past the first trimester.

RSD is absolutely complicating things...but as long as baby is born healthy and safe, thats all I care about.

:grouphug::grouphug: (gently, so as not to hurt your injured side!)

B'shaah tovah (lit: may it be in good time, ie G-d grant that all go well and smoothly for you and your little one.)

I know this is something you've wanted so much... and that there are some scary/worrisome pieces connected to your health. ...having been there, done that, and sitting here snuggling the napping results, I wish you the best possible care/advice/treatment and much joy in your little one.

You said this way more gracefully than I could. :grouphug: Imp! I am so joyously happy for you.

Faithe

Due Nov 14, but hoping for Hallowe'en, or the day before. My brother's b day is Hallowe'en, my Dad's the day before.

Diva's is Nov 6, and she doesn't want to share :lol:

Mine is due Oct. 28. :D We'll see who comes first.

We'll have to start a Canadian baby thread near the end of October. :lol: