Menu

The one (only one) hs item you most want

I'd love to have an adjustable spiral binder but it is so expensive and Staples does it cheap. I'd love to have an ipad too. I just got one of my dream items this weekend-a Bamboo Tablet so that I can freehand write on the computer. I'm connecting it to the big TV. This way I can show diagrams and algebra problems on the big TV instead of using the whiteboard and pens (they are giving me headaches). I like gadgets so this will be fun!:D

I really wanted TOG for the longest time. I looked at it soooo many times and never bought it. Then one day, I was in a 2nd had store, and there it sat....so pristine and THICK, very, very thick. I spent an hour perusing it. I went back another day, perused it some more. I didn't buy it but over the next 6mths, I went back and looked at it several times (it was in an unlabled plain black binder, so no-one knew what it was). I REALLY, really wanted to like it. I even came here and re-read reviews, seeing if there was something I was missing.

Nope, it just wasn't for me. I was finally able to let go, but it took 6mths and looking at it at least 6 times for me to do so. LOL :lol:

Rosetta Stone Spanish - oldest dd (15) wants to use this for Spanish next year but even with the huge HSBC discount, it's just out of reach for us. :(

:iagree: I'm drooling over this too. Trying to talk myself into it by saying "It's on sale!!! What if it never goes on sale like this again!!!" But still can't get past the lump in my throat (or the glare in dh's eyes) at the idea of spending this when I'm spending so much on other curriculum.

• 4 weeks later...
Oh yeah. I got the middle ages that way. I've got my ears wide open for a shout out here.

OUP is having a spring sale and these books are included. On the website the individual volumes are showing up at the sale price, but the set is not. (You have to put them into your cart to see the sale price.) I spoke with someone yesterday who gave me a sale price for the set, but I didn't write the price down.