Menu

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

If I'm out for a treat... Maggie Moo's Better Batter with strawberries or Baskin Robbin's Red Velvet Cake.

Buying from the store... I tend to go straight for Breyer's Vanilla Bean, next would be Strawberry and then Chocolate.

My favorite milk shake? Chik-fil-A Strawberry. without a doubt.

At home it is Breyers mint chocolate chip or black raspberry chip (when I can find it).

My #1 is Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip. I haven't seen the Black Raspberry in a year or so. I wonder what happened to it? I miss it!!

Kroger has revamped their premium ice cream, and one is fabulous. Is it the amaretto? I can't remember . . . lucky for me, dh knows exactly what it is, and he'll buy it for me. :D

Just one more time I could really use a food smilie here!

Usually vanilla is my favorite, but my latest favorite thing is to squeeze blood oranges (two, they are yummmy) and then pour that over vanilla ice cream. Reminds me of orange floats I had as a kid, and bonus, they are healthy!

I also like rum raisin ice cream.

Can I just say :iagree: and have it cover everything, everyone has said already.

I really like gooooood icecream and can't pick a favorite.

My most memorable bowl of ice cream was a bowl of hand churned coconut after we spent a day at a phenomenal botanical garden in Hilo HI.

ooooor was it my first bowl of spumoni after a great Italian dinner........

hmmmm I can't even decide between those!