Menu

Thank you for your prayers and thoughts for my mom

She passed away early yesterday morning.

It was a quiet, peaceful passing. She was lying next to my dad with his arms around her as she slipped away.

So many of her important people were with her and caring for the previous day and I know she felt loved.

I want to thank you all for your kindness these several years that we have been dealing with her illness, and especially for your prayers and the messages so many of you have sent in recent weeks. I too have felt loved.

Crissy, I was off the computer for a few days, and as I was reading this forum today, I started thinking about you and wondering how your mom was doing. Once I found this thread, I thought I'd give it a bump in case others didn't see it earlier.

I am so very sorry to hear that she passed away, but I am glad it was peaceful for her, being right there in your dad's arms.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Cat

Edited by Catwoman

She passed away early yesterday morning.

It was a quiet, peaceful passing. She was lying next to my dad with his arms around her as she slipped away.

So many of her important people were with her and caring for the previous day and I know she felt loved.

If it had to be, I'm glad it was this way. I hope your dad moves on in the living of life, and that your days are filled with many, unexpected memories of your life with her. They will keep you company.

Crissy,

I am just seeing the message about your mom's passing. I've been in a vortex of a crazy, busy schedule.

I am so sorry for your loss. Having experienced the loss of both parents to long illnesses, I am particularly sensitive to what you are experiencing right now.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

:grouphug: