Menu

Update

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biopsy is done. They said I did well. They took 10 biopsies of breast tissue and one skin sample. The tech said, "Wouldn't it be nice if this was just an infection." The doctor told me that the mri showed clear lymph nodes but the breast mri was very serious. She was preparing me for the worst, even talking about a mastectomy. She said to pray and not lose hope because even though it looked bleak today it could still come back okay. There was no puss meaning that it probably wasn't an infection.

I might know tomorrow after 4 but probably Friday sometime.

Thank you for wrapping me in your cyber hugs and lifting me up in thoughts and prayers.

I'm going to try and relax and stay positive.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

The biopsy is done. They said I did well. They took 10 biopsies of breast tissue and one skin sample. The tech said, "Wouldn't it be nice if this was just an infection." The doctor told me that the mri showed clear lymph nodes but the breast mri was very serious. She was preparing me for the worst, even talking about a mastectomy. She said to pray and not lose hope because even though it looked bleak today it could still come back okay. There was no puss meaning that it probably wasn't an infection.

Thank you for wrapping me in your cyber hugs and lifting me up in thoughts and prayers.

:grouphug:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

cyber hugs and prayers coming your way. I am currently awaiting my mastectomy surgery scheduled for Nov 10th. There is a grieving stage but I'd rather loose my breast than my life. You still have a GREAT chance of the biopsies coming back as benign. Rest, ice and pray (not necessarily in that order)

Dawn

Thanks for the update. I will continue in prayer for you.

:grouphug:

Yup, do that for a day or two then go ahead and start forming your game plan. Get your prayer groups going. See your priest about the sacrament of anointing the sick You can have that done as often as you feel the need.

Make sure your insurance will cover what you need it to cover and and see about supplemental if you need it.

Find your center and do what you need to do to be at peace with the diagnosis and the process of getting better.

Of course, all of this is null and void if the biopsies come back clean.

:grouphug: We are here if and when you need us.

Continuing to pray for you. :grouphug:

I'm just about to make dinner and thought I'd check for an update from you.

That's good news that your lymph nodes are clear. For now, give yourself a lot of well-deserved TLC.

Many more hugs and prayers for a good outcome. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I'm so sorry. So very, very sorry. I do hope and pray that it comes back as an infection.

I've been praying for you since I read your first post. I cannot even begin to imagine what is going through your head right now.:grouphug: You seem to have a very caring Priest, which is awesome. You have a whole board full of people sending up prayers and good thoughts for you. Mostly, you have a Creator who will guide you through this storm. :grouphug: