Menu

My mother passed away...

My mom passed away early Monday morning. I'd been at the hospital with her since Memorial Day weekend...thought she was getting better but she had some blood clots and just couldn't overcome it all.

I'm exhausted. And I'm so very sad... I know that Mom is in heaven and I can rejoice in that...but I'm going to miss her so very much.

If you're inclined, pray for my family.

My mom passed away early Monday morning. I'd been at the hospital with her since Memorial Day weekend...thought she was getting better but she had some blood clots and just couldn't overcome it all.

I'm exhausted. And I'm so very sad... I know that Mom is in heaven and I can rejoice in that...but I'm going to miss her so very much.

I am praying for you. I missed my mom for such a long time after she went home to Jesus. I knew it was time and all but there just isn't anyone that fills that spot. I still miss her at times and that was over 20 yrs ago.

Allow yourself to cry, laugh, remember and hug those around you. Take time.

Oh Sandy!! I'm so sorry! Lots of prayers and hugs for you and your family! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: