Menu

I did it! Harlequin offered me a book deal!

ktgrok

Yes, that will be the first one published. No date yet....maybe in oct of this year, but probably not until next year. 

I wondered if they might! Your work is lovely!

Are they publishing the one you submitted to the contest? I am sure if you announce it here your "homeschooling mothers between 20 and 60" demographic will give your sales numbers a big bump.

Thank you ALL for your love and support! It feels like I'm dreaming, but in fact, Harlequin has offered me a THREE BOOK CONTRACT!!!!!!

Everytime I try to think about it my brain shuts down, lol.

That's soooo cool! I hope you share the titles when they come out so we can all go buy them!

Oooooooo! I've been wondering what happens to that man, drenched dog, and the vet technician. Now I'll get to find out! You'll make a new post with the title when it comes out, right? Of course you will. I'll even buy it instead of getting it from the library just to support you.

Thank you ALL for your love and support! It feels like I'm dreaming, but in fact, Harlequin has offered me a THREE BOOK CONTRACT!!!!!!

Everytime I try to think about it my brain shuts down, lol.

:party: :party: :party:

I am so incredibly happy for you, Katie!!! :hurray: