Menu

It's time to say goodbye.

I feel like I don't have any business being here anymore. The kids will be going to a classical academy in the fall and I don't even have to afterschool b/c everything is covered, including Latin.

While we've been forever changed by homeschooling, I don't have much to say about it anymore. I'm now a full-time working mom going to college who spends her 'free' :lol: time with her kids or taking care of responsibilities. The most I've been on the computer is to check my email and do a little online banking, the rest of my time has been filled with life.

This board helped me through one of the most difficult times of my life- an open source of advice, funny stories and fabulous people all around. I will never forget the wax Dy! It's a good parting b/c I used this board as a crutch to deal with my life, a way to reach out and talk to others without getting too invested...now I don't need that. I can't tell you how amazing that feels.

I know some are here just for advice for homeschooling, some are lonely, some are trapped in their lives and some are just so full of life they have to spread it around. Bless you all (aka best wishes, as to not offend) and I pray your homeschooling is as blessed as mine was for knowing you.

I may check in from time to time but I'm sure I'll just lurk and not participate. We're doing great and there is just so much hope for the kids & I, thank you for your part in that.

Love

Jessica

:grouphug: I was thinking this morning about you.

You give me lots of hope for my future - and i'm so pleased that things are going well for you.

Like I told a friend the other day, "i need someone to push me into doing instead of just being". You have helped push me into doing Jessica, you've given me the courage. Thanks!

And do check in from time to time!

Jessica,

I've always followed your blog and read your posts even though I didn't post much to you. I'm happy for you that you have such a wonderful school option--it sounds ideal. I would also love to see you check in even though you won't be homeschooling, I have always admired your enthusiasm. Best of luck in this new phase in your life.

Bless you all (aka best wishes, as to not offend)

Ha ha, I don't think any of us pagan types would be offended by blessings :) As someone who still feels like she's treading water, I'm glad to hear you've pushed ahead and well on your way to where you are going.

:grouphug:

Rosie

Jessica,

I am happy for you and how things are working out. I've learned a lot from you and have used many of your suggestions in my homeschool. I've loved your blog too. I know you will be successful in all that you do! Praying for all your transitions and future. You are a wonderful mom!! I'll miss your voice around here. Take care.

God bless,

Michelle

I feel like I don't have any business being here anymore. The kids will be going to a classical academy in the fall and I don't even have to afterschool b/c everything is covered, including Latin.

While we've been forever changed by homeschooling, I don't have much to say about it anymore. I'm now a full-time working mom going to college who spends her 'free' :lol: time with her kids or taking care of responsibilities. The most I've been on the computer is to check my email and do a little online banking, the rest of my time has been filled with life.

This board helped me through one of the most difficult times of my life- an open source of advice, funny stories and fabulous people all around. I will never forget the wax Dy! It's a good parting b/c I used this board as a crutch to deal with my life, a way to reach out and talk to others without getting too invested...now I don't need that. I can't tell you how amazing that feels.

I know some are here just for advice for homeschooling, some are lonely, some are trapped in their lives and some are just so full of life they have to spread it around. Bless you all (aka best wishes, as to not offend) and I pray your homeschooling is as blessed as mine was for knowing you.

I may check in from time to time but I'm sure I'll just lurk and not participate. We're doing great and there is just so much hope for the kids & I, thank you for your part in that.

Love

Jessica

It is good to hear you so settled in your heart and at peace, Jessica. :grouphug:

Love

Jessica

I wish you the best! =)

Wishing you all that's good and holy. Nature Girl will miss seeing Camille's work up on your blog. You and your daughter really inspired her. If she ever wants a pen pal, NG would love to write.

Please stop by now and again. There are several here who don't school at home anymore, but offer sound reflections and pretty good advice, from time to time!

Every Blessing,

Chris

Wow, Jess. I am really going to miss you. :( Of course, I do have a constant happy reminder. :) I wish you and your kids the best and I am so glad to hear that you are settled and life is finally looking up for you. Please do pop in occassionally and let us know how you are doing. Blessings and best wishes to you, hon. :grouphug:

Love

Jessica

What a beautiful and inspirational post! I'm glad you've found peace and happiness in life . . . what more can one ask.

Best wishes!

All the very best to you and C & D. You were the first one who allowed me to dream about how wonderful homeschooling could be when I accidentally stumbled across your blog. You will be missed in this community for certain and like the others have said, please check back in when you can.

Jennefer

You will be missed! I know you have helped me a lot in the beginning of my hsling journey. Thank you for that. I am happy for you and your children and hope all goes well for you all. Good luck and hope to hear from you now and again.

Oh, Jessica, I will miss you and your posts. Your vitality, your energy, optimism, and enthusiasm truly enriched this board. I'm so glad that you're coming to a peaceful place in your life. I hope you will stop in every once in a while and let us know how you're doing and how C&D are enjoying the classical academy!

All the best,

yvonne

You've been one of my favorite posters. Whenever I see your name, I always click to see what you have to say. I can't remember ever being disappointed that I did! The board won't be the same without you. :sad:

Good luck with your new life--I know God has big plans for you and your family. :grouphug:

Jessica, While it is sad to see you go, your good-bye sounds so peace-filled and hopeful and I find that comforting. You've been on my heart and in my prayers and will continue to be as your journey takes you from this place. You've always been quick to help others and I know your insights will be greatly missed.

Blessings to you & to your children. :grouphug: