Menu

Prayers for oldest DS (Update in 1st post)

YaelAldrich

He (21) got hit by a car while in the crosswalk. Thank goodness our area has 25 as the speed limit! Right now we're in the hospital waiting on CT scan results of his head and neck so he can go to radiology for his shoulder, leg, and finger. 

We're headed home. Slight chip of one metacarpal, lots of bruising. Thank God that's all. 

Thank you all for your continued prayers! 

Edited by YaelAldrich
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 39

• YaelAldrich changed the title to Prayers for oldest DS (Update in 1st post)

Okay, so I have a really weird sense of humor. Now that you know he is going to be okay, my mind jumps to things like, "Wow, he's going to have a great statement for Two Truths and a Lie!" 🙄😛

ETA: (I hope that doesn't make me a horrible person. I just know it would become a status symbol in my family.)

Edited by Jaybee
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Jaybee said:

Okay, so I have a really weird sense of humor. Now that you know he is going to be okay, my mind jumps to things like, "Wow, he's going to have a great statement for Two Truths and a Lie!" 🙄😛

ETA: (I hope that doesn't make me a horrible person. I just know it would become a status symbol in my family.)

He said, "I was out taking a walk. This wasn't what I expected my evening to be like. But I hope that's as bad as it gets today!" 

• Like 1