Menu

My mom passed away this morning.

lynn

I am so sorry!   Hugs for all the times you want to talk to her, or the times that you break out in tears randomly.   

Just lost my mom and dad after caring for them all summer. They just made 67 yrs. together.   It is tough!  Glad you could all be there for her, as we were.  No regrets!

Edited by Tina
  • Sad 2

I'm so very sorry Lynn!!!  Hugs and prayers for you and your family!!!

I lost my mom in 2001 and I remember being in shock, crying, sobbing, and even smiling and laughing sometimes (when I remembered something that was a happy or funny memory).  You will run the gamut of emotions for sure (especially this first year). 

We lost both of my in-laws last year (17 days apart) and DH had a super rough first year as he obviously had never lost a parent. 

It is hard!!!

I'm not sure about your dad, but my mom did most everything and my dad was pretty lost when she passed.  I was single and actually moved in with him for 3 months to teach him to do laundry, make sure he could cook basic meals, and I went through all their paperwork to make sure he was good taking over the bills and her filing system. 

• Sad 1