ScoutTN

Mostly hits here. 🙂

Big hits:

Dh - custom box for his lightsaber, massage ball

Ds22 - sweatshirt for his favorite team, blue light glasses

Ds11 - Battlebots, toothbrush

Me - short story below

Big miss:

Ds11 - Battlebots. 1 of them may actually have been destroyed in the first battle, so not very happy about that.

So, my big hit was an envelope from my college.  It was delivered yesterday and I set it aside, thinking it was details about an independent study I'm completing next semester (3 credits, paid for by a grant).  It was not.  It was a check for $1000.  I swear my knees buckled a little bit when I saw that!  It took me a while to figure out what it could be and why.  There was no note attached, no note on the check.  Back in July I had applied for a scholarship or grant, I can't remember which.  It was close to the deadline and I didn't think I'd actually win it, but on the application when it asked for justification and amount ($100-$5000) I explained that we were paying on ds22's student loans, so my classes were paid in cash, with money that I make tutoring.  It meant that I was taking 2-3 at a time instead of a full course load, and $750 meant that I could take one extra class and be full time for a semester.  I didn't hear anything back.  When the independent course was offered this December I jumped on it and planned to do that.  Well, now this check came.  I can take possibly 15 credits' worth this semester thanks to it. 

I received lovely, thoughtful gifts from my family, but honestly this was amazing.

• Like 33

I think everything here was well-received. 

My big hit is a stainless-steel kitchen compost bucket with a charcoal filter in the lid. We have been saving compost in a regular plastic food storage container and I hate it; it's ugly and has to be removed too often to the big compost thing in the yard. This is gorgeous. Added benefit - the opening is large so no one has an excuse to miss it when they toss a tea bag or empty coffee grounds into it. 

Most fun was slippers for my son. My daughter and I ordered from Target and couldn't quite figure out the size, so we bought two pairs, knowing one can be returned. We wrapped the one we thought most likely to fit, but we guessed wrong. I said "don't worry, exchanges are easy!" and went to get the other pair. He was confused for a minute till I came back with them and said "easy and instant!" Fortunately the second pair worked; I was worried he'd be right in between sizes. (His last pair was too big and he shuffled around like an old man.)

My husband also gave me this book: Godine at Fifty.  It is gorgeous, and I have a sentimental feeling for this publishing house because of Swallows and Amazons, my family's favorite ever kids' book series.  https://godine.com/book/godine-at-50/

• Like 7

Everything was hit this year.  Kids are busy with Legos, toys, and books.  Laid back Christmas as always.  We scaled back on stuff a bit this year, because we thought we would get back to gifting the kids a international trip this year.  Well Covid is making that hard.  So we are delaying that to see how things go over the next few months.  I thought about buying more and more, but didn't.  The kids were totally happy, and I was kind of worried they would be disappointed.  They still have a huge Christmas with my side later.  

• Like 5

All hits at our house!

DD: Animal Crossing verion of the full-sized Switch, case & screen protector. Carhartt hoodie, roll-up puzzle mat, Minecraft for Switch (from DS).

DS: jogger pants w/zipper pockets (x4), Joop and Armani Code cologne, underwear, Philip's One Blade razor, Carhartt hoodie.

DH: remote starter for his truck, Carhartt hoodie, media remote for PS5 and PS5 game (from DS).

Me: Mildliner markers/highlighters, Carhartt hoodie, $50 apple card, and a retro typewriter keyboard with round pink keys (from DS).

We haven't opened from DD yet - she wrapped them at my mom's and left them so we will open later today.

Edited by fraidycat
  • Like 4

All hits here. 🙂 

Favorites:

DS: The “new, modern up to date” Derry Girls flag I had custom made for him (thank you to the person here who suggested having one handmade!); new Samsung smart watch. Most silly: the accompanying Slainte Motherf—-ers tea mug. 🤣

DH: Espresso machine. Most utilitarian but much appreciated: a handmade tech accessories travel pouch.

Me: Fancy bar accessories. Most delicious: a winters worth of European chocolates.

I only bought one thing from Amazon this season, everything else was handmade, from independent shops, or purchased locally. 🙂 

• Like 8

Pretty low key year. Nothing spectacular or surprising for gifts but no busts either.

But- my sister got me one of those prints of my dog photoshopped as a queen. It’s awesome and hilarious. A while back we had been discussing something silly and I had mentioned that I thought those were funny. She had a picture of my dog that was just perfect and it was really well done. It’s stupid and I absolutely love it. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

We are also low key here this year, but:

I don't think DS 1 believed me when I said his trip to WVA for his first (4 day) travel swim meet 2 weeks ago was his Christmas present this year -- LOL.  It was an expensive trip!  He was looking for gifts though -- LOL.

DS 2 is fine.  There wasn't much that would have been on either of their lists this year and I've told them I'm not just buying to buy anymore, which I have done in the past.  DS 2 will get the difference between what we bought him and what we spent on DS 1 in cash to do with as he wishes.

• Like 3

Favorites here:

Dd18 - some books in a beautiful edition

Ds17 - the game table my nephew is making him

Ds15 - the computer, bought used from a local college

Dd11 - the jewelry Ds17 bought her

Dd7 - the new Bible and cover we got her 🥰

This is the tabletop so far. It will have hinges on each side that will allow it to be square or round. I don't know if it will be finished by the time we visit or not, but I will stain and varnish it when we get it home anyhow. He'll have to wait for it a bit, but it will be an heirloom piece when done. My nephew (also 17) cut the lumber, milled it, and dried it in the kiln he built.

IMG_1002.jpg

• Like 12

No losses here  -cash and Duel for the oldest DDs and hubbies and for DS. DD17 was all Kpop/Kdrama stuff, wireless earbuds, and a Keurig with cider and cocoa assortments for her dorm. DD15 is taking college classes now so a laptop, wireless earbuds, mouse, and Sarah Eden books were a hit. DS16 -cell phone and fishing stuff (and he’s fishing today.) 👀 DD13 is canvasses, potable paint, books, and wireless earbuds. DD 12, 10, and 8 got clay, trampoline/climbing passes, movie passes, and then an individual gift that they each asked for different. DS7 was all about Jurassic Lego sets and I’m not even sure he looked at any other gift, lol. 

It has been virtually silent at our house today which is unheard of so, yes, everything is a hit. And we spent the last three days learning Castles of Burgundy which we’ve owned for like two years, lol, so spent four hours playing that with DS22 and DD15. Now a nap, then games with littles, then probably another game with the older kid over ham and potatoes tonight. The only games today given were simple card games so we’ll learn and play tonight. 

• Like 3

These album notebooks were THE20211225_122107.thumb.jpg.3128b8ec26ee1e83d3ae276750505b83.jpg20211225_121902.thumb.jpg.eab026df15bf72e530358136e96602ab.jpg HIT of the day from https://www.etsy.com/shop/LykaStore

I chose from movies my kids loved while growing up and a cover from Neil Young for dh. Nothing was spared, there are plenty of inside pages, (you choose the type of page you would like: calendar, blank, daily list...) the front and back  of the album covers were utilized, as well as an album sleeve.  My 22 year old daughter squealed with delight when she opened her gift! Quality work for sure!

So much fun to give a gift they love!

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Meriwether said:

Favorites here:

Dd18 - some books in a beautiful edition

Ds17 - the game table my nephew is making him

Ds15 - the computer, bought used from a local college

Dd11 - the jewelry Ds17 bought her

Dd7 - the new Bible and cover we got her 🥰

This is the tabletop so far. It will have hinges on each side that will allow it to be square or round. I don't know if it will be finished by the time we visit or not, but I will stain and varnish it when we get it home anyhow. He'll have to wait for it a bit, but it will be an heirloom piece when done. My nephew (also 17) cut the lumber, milled it, and dried it in the kiln he built.

IMG_1002.jpg

This is so cool!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ***** said:

These album notebooks were THE20211225_122107.thumb.jpg.3128b8ec26ee1e83d3ae276750505b83.jpg20211225_121902.thumb.jpg.eab026df15bf72e530358136e96602ab.jpg HIT of the day from https://www.etsy.com/shop/LykaStore

I chose from movies my kids loved while growing up and a cover from Neil Young for dh. Nothing was spared, there are plenty of inside pages, (you choose the type of page you would like: calendar, blank, daily list...) the front and back  of the album covers were utilized, as well as an album sleeve.  My 22 year old daughter squealed with delight when she opened her gift! Quality work for sure!

So much fun to give a gift they love!

Marking this for my Dd for next year!

We were supposed to go to the UK so we bought our gifts from there and shipped them to BIL's place. Oops.

That was the big gift so that was a super miss. 

So we scrambled around for gift cards because we did not have the time or energy to shop around or get stressed over not getting it by Christmas.

DH got a Visa gift card for a smoker (part of his present is shopping for it and he loves research or it could be an excuse for me IDK )

DS and I got gift cards to a music store to pick out instruments. I have long since wanted to learn a piano. So hoping next year will be the year. DS is taking guitar lessons and has expressed desire for violin. 

DD got virtual art classes as a gift.

All of us had a bunch of little things.

The biggest hit though was DH who had gone to our country of origin brought back physical books and tons of music CDs. We have not been to a book store or a library in two years. So we have been reading books and listening to music all day under our individual weighed blankets which were also a last minute scramble that actually got here and was the physical present.

All in all not the Christmas we looked forward to and certainly missed seeing our UK family, but it was good in it's own way.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

This was a good Christmas with mostly all hits. 

Biggest hits with each:

Ds - Golden Girls jigsaw puzzle

Ds’ fiancé - bee themed reusable tote bag from Etsy

Youngest - my little pony cookie cutters from Etsy

Dh - The Expanse t shirt

Me - Dh got me a necklace with my dad’s birthstone (he passed 21 years ago) 

• Like 2

The Gotrax scooter (remember when I asked about whether or not to get one) is a hit so far! Kid was very nervous about it - omg, did you spend too much money, what if I don't use it every day, sometimes I'd rather take the bus... But then once we got it together and he demo'ed it for grandmother, he was very enthused, said it had the same feel as the rentable ones, seems really happy with it and thinks he'll use it at least once or twice a week, which, yeah, that's what I was looking for. Excellent.

From another thread I had - this one from last Christmas - I finally made dh a replacement for his nice sweatshirt with the lettering on it. It's ever so slightly crooked, but no one seemed to care too much. Mostly it looks really good. It's a super nice hoodie and I can finally throw the old one away.

I got a massage gun. I consider that a hit.

My mother bought us fresh crab for crabcakes last night and the prime rib for today, which is extra luxurious and I also consider a big hit.

No misses as far as I can see. It was a relatively small Christmas other than the scooter. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, teachermom2834 said:

Pretty low key year. Nothing spectacular or surprising for gifts but no busts either.

But- my sister got me one of those prints of my dog photoshopped as a queen. It’s awesome and hilarious. A while back we had been discussing something silly and I had mentioned that I thought those were funny. She had a picture of my dog that was just perfect and it was really well done. It’s stupid and I absolutely love it. 

I love these so much, too. I am actually planning to do all of our pets, past and present, and make a gallery wall in my favorite room in our new house, the loftbrary (the upstairs loft that I had DH do built in bookcases in for virtually every book we own). I've tried to make it look old-timey/classic, and I can't help but think a wall of these photos would be so much fun in there. I'm weirdly tempted to include the fish and tarantula that DS18 kept for a while when he was younger. LOL

Our hits:

LEGO, always LEGO for DS18 and DS15 and now, me. I got the new winter village set and two of the sleighs, so I'd have 8 reindeer (still irate that they are selling 4 reindeer sets).

products to make his own keyboard for DS18

a monitor that will work with HDMI 2.1 for DS15

fandom swords and posters for DD17 

for DH, stuff to make his game room even better: two more Sonos speakers, a nice cabinet for the dartboard, and whiskey barrel guitar hangers

for me, an amazing, huge desk for my office that was on clearance but is well worth the original price that I would never have bought it for. LOL And books—lots and lots of books.

• Like 3

All successes here ~

For my adult daughter: a personalized pillow cover. It has nine locations embroidered on it: her birthplace, places we used to camp, our current location, a town in Italy she visited with her high school Latin group, her college town, the location of her study abroad in NZ, and the city in South Korea where she now lives. This is the fourth order I've placed with this vendor; I've been pleased with her work. If interested, it's HillaryMasonDesigns.

We told her that she now needs to buy a couch to go with her pillow! (She is in a two bedroom apartment in Seoul but has only bedroom furniture.)

For my husband: Several months ago, I found an album of American stamps copyright 1934 at a thrift store. It was only sparsely filled, perhaps five percent or so, but has some stamps dating from the 1870s through the 1930s. My husband has many stamps that he and his father collected; some of the stamps in the album duplicate stamps he already has, but a number of them are new. This afternoon, my husband pulled out his albums and enjoyed sharing some of his collection with me.

Also a success, RONXS Candle Lighter - Electric Lighter USB Rechargeable  which I gave with a big box of assorted candles. (It's the best kind of man toy ... a useful gadget!)

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

And a success for me:

While researching ideas for the unique gift thread, I mentioned

On 11/10/2021 at 3:43 PM, Kareni said:

More book themed gifts ~

I'd be delighted were someone to get this for me with my favorite books...

Also in the same vein plus has mugs and totes.

My sister was kind enough to order a tote personalized with eight of my favorite books and a quote. I'll attach some pictures.

Front:

Message_1640394757892.thumb.jpg.e1c30a2fd2aeb5f57fae9c247a4e09f8.jpg

Back:

Message_1640394780119.thumb.jpg.7362da6e86d157a132b4b5dda5f1bc11.jpg

Regards,

Kareni

• Like 9

Predictable.  Kid1 got everything she requested, and the exact same # and $ value as Kid2, but still felt that she got less (and had to say so).  Whatever.

There weren't too many surprises, just enough so it wasn't a completely scripted Christmas.  No big thrills.

One thing I am now questioning is the hoverboard my eldest requested and received.  She hasn't had a chance to try it yet (we left town shortly after opening gifts), but a family we're visiting has one, and it's nuts.  I tried it and fell on my butt immediately.  This is gonna be interesting.

One small hit might be the art stuff I packed to give my kids while on our trip.  These two items:

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B08V11NDDR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s04?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QWTGGJK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Kid2 loves arts and crafts, and she's been playing with the above a lot.  Kid1 doesn't really like art, so I knew this wouldn't be a big hit for her.  However, both kids also received some cosmetics, which were a hit for Kid1 but not Kid2.  So theoretically they are even.  😛

• Like 3

We had lots of hits and no misses!

The favourites according to the kids

11.5yo - Polaroid camera & accessories, tea sampler box, 

10yo - swiss army knife & lego dots creative box

8.5yo - Lego Ninjango Catamaran Set

8.5yo - Lego Jurassic Baronyx Set

3yo - wooden crib & baby

• Like 2

23 hours ago, mlktwins said:

We are also low key here this year, but:

I don't think DS 1 believed me when I said his trip to WVA for his first (4 day) travel swim meet 2 weeks ago was his Christmas present this year -- LOL.  It was an expensive trip!  He was looking for gifts though -- LOL.

DS 2 is fine.  There wasn't much that would have been on either of their lists this year and I've told them I'm not just buying to buy anymore, which I have done in the past.  DS 2 will get the difference between what we bought him and what we spent on DS 1 in cash to do with as he wishes.

This would totally break my heart!

• Like 1

Ds20:   Big hit was we offered to buy him a new transmission for his truck which would've cost him over 2k.   Waaayyyyyy more than any Christmas budget we've ever had, but it was a needed purchase.    I had him a few things under the tree: hoodie, shirts, a pair of squirrel socks which he got a kick out of (I'm famous for my love of squirrels around here), beef jerky box, and the real hit:  a $10 football I got him for fun (I always get him a 'toy').   He, dh, and fil played football for a long while yesterday, so that was a surprise hit.   

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, WildflowerMom said:

Ds20:   Big hit was we offered to buy him a new transmission for his truck which would've cost him over 2k.   Waaayyyyyy more than any Christmas budget we've ever had, but it was a needed purchase.    I had him a few things under the tree: hoodie, shirts, a pair of squirrel socks which he got a kick out of (I'm famous for my love of squirrels around here), beef jerky box, and the real hit:  a $10 football I got him for fun (I always get him a 'toy').   He, dh, and fil played football for a long while yesterday, so that was a surprise hit.   

Wow, that was so generous of you!  I'm sure it was very much appreciated.  How fun that the football turned into such a hit.  🙂  And love the squirrel socks. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kassia said:

Wow, that was so generous of you!  I'm sure it was very much appreciated.  How fun that the football turned into such a hit.  🙂  And love the squirrel socks. 

Definitely not the most exciting gift, but very much needed and appreciated since he won't have to come up with that money.   And since he's been driving my little car, he's very happy to get his transmission fixed, lol.    We usually only budget a couple hundred, but dh said we can't take it with us and he needs it now, so we did it.   Too bad I can't put a big red bow on the transmission. 😆  

• Like 2

All hits here. 

The surprise hit wasn’t actually a gift, but rather a bag full of wrapped mystery prizes given out after minute to win it type games. The games were the real hits. Anything that gets a 17 yr old and a 10 yr old equally engaged and laughing is a win, in my book!

Another family-gift win — Blank Slate. Easy, fast game.

Kids loved all their goodies. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hippymamato3 said:

This would totally break my heart!

Well...he agreed to the $550+ trip being his Christmas present prior to his going (my DH is no longer working so it was a big deal to fork out the money).  In addition, he didn't give me anything else he wanted and I am no longer just buying to have things under the tree.   He got a new iPhone 12 Pro for his birthday in June.  The kid is not hurting.  But...this was the first year this has happened.  He will survive. 

Edited by mlktwins
  • Like 6

Another late hit - we had Christmas dinner at extended family's place, lots of people and due to covid kind of sitting scattered about outdoors. So we didn't end up doing Christmas crackers (bon-bons). So last night I cooked a nice dinner, we sat together and did our own family Christmas crackers (I had a spare box). That was a lot of fun. In case you don't do them, basically you pull the end with another person, and it goes 'crack', and then inside is a paper hat and a really bad joke and a little plastic toy (eg tiny yo-yo). Sharing the awful jokes while wearing a silly paper crown is 100% Christmas to me. 

• Like 4

All hits here!

Dh: marble pastry board, Merino wool hoodie from Icebreaker 

Dd17: money to get her ears double pierced, ballet gear, clothes

Dd15, Polaroid camera and accessories, art supplies, clothes

Me: all 4 seasons of Sherlock, several new books, amazing faux fur blanket from Anthropologie, cute vintage-look lace-up leather boots

• Like 4

Well, a true miss here!

We bought ds a card for the snack bar at his arena.  Each card is marked with circles of various amounts that get crossed off as the kids use the money, so it's a pretty easy way for them to keep track of spending.

We forgot to give it to him. 😄 I figure now I'll just slip it into his new practice bag and let him think it was there all along.

ETA: after reading through responses I realized we also forgot the Christmas crackers.  Oops.  At least they're there for next year.

Edited by HomeAgain
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bookbard said:

Another late hit - we had Christmas dinner at extended family's place, lots of people and due to covid kind of sitting scattered about outdoors. So we didn't end up doing Christmas crackers (bon-bons). So last night I cooked a nice dinner, we sat together and did our own family Christmas crackers (I had a spare box). That was a lot of fun. In case you don't do them, basically you pull the end with another person, and it goes 'crack', and then inside is a paper hat and a really bad joke and a little plastic toy (eg tiny yo-yo). Sharing the awful jokes while wearing a silly paper crown is 100% Christmas to me. 

We did that too.  DS got them as cast gift.  The kids think it is fun.  

1 hour ago, mlktwins said:

Well...he agreed to the $550+ trip being his Christmas present prior to his going (my DH is no longer working so it was a big deal to fork out the money).  In addition, he didn't give me anything else he wanted and I am no longer just buying to have things under the tree.   He got a new iPhone 12 Pro for his birthday in June.  The kid is not hurting.  But...this was the first year this has happened.  He will survive. 

Experiences are awesome gifts!  

• Like 2

One of the biggest hits here were credit card knives that I think came from the unique gift thread here.  My ds24 really liked his and kept using to open boxes and packages all day yesterday.

Ds24:. Got a carry-on suitcase which made him Lol because he has been borrowing mine all year and forgetting to return it.

Dd27 and DS20:. Both got new phones which they needed desperately.  It was hard for me to wait on my son's.  His old phone completely died last Monday but he kind of suspected we had purchased one for him and could probably tell since I kept checking to see if he had ordered another one!

DS18:. All he wanted was hoodies and quarter zips.  I managed to find one themed with his favorite online game so he was happy.

DS16:. My aspiring pilot now has all the pieces and parts he needed to really have a decent flight simulator.  We bought him the yoke system, his grandparents got the pedals and he purchased the extra monitors needed to really have a good experience.  It's fun to watch him.  He explored the world "by air" today.  The city in Japan where my dh grew up, and  the city in Bangladesh where his brother and aunt are.  It uses real satellite imaging updated  daily so very cool!

DS14:. Still into Legos so he is easy to please!

DD12:. Got a kit that teaches how to use polymer clay and has been having a ball making animals.  Is already running out of clay so spent some of her birthday money today  on  more clay and a idea book.  A new hobby is born 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All hits this year.  I wanted to get a lasting kitchen item for each of my adult kids, which wound up being Lodge 6 quart dutch ovens for two of them and a pizza stone for the other. 

I mostly stuck to their lists, but did surprise dd with a set of Oneida sturdy stainless silverware. She wazs thrilled since she only has a few place settings.

DS asked for a Aeropress coffee maker. He's pleased with it. 

53 minutes ago, Tenaj said:

DS16:. My aspiring pilot now has all the pieces and parts he needed to really have a decent flight simulator.  We bought him the yoke system, his grandparents got the pedals and he purchased the extra monitors needed to really have a good experience.  It's fun to watch him.  He explored the world "by air" today.  The city in Japan where my dh grew up, and  the city in Bangladesh where his brother and aunt are.  It uses real satellite imaging updated  daily so very cool!

Oh my word! Was this with Flight Simulator on xBox or PC or something else entirely?

Please tell me what you bought and how you did this! Younger DS will be 16 in May and wants to fly. He’s thinking about going into aviation and would love this! Perfect birthday gift idea!

34 minutes ago, Alte Veste Academy said:

Oh my word! Was this with Flight Simulator on xBox or PC or something else entirely?

Please tell me what you bought and how you did this! Younger DS will be 16 in May and wants to fly. He’s thinking about going into aviation and would love this! Perfect birthday gift idea!

Not the PP but mom of 2 pilots. 1 is a USAF pilot, the other a student pilot. 

Get him a Discovery flight at a local airport! Connect with EAA in your area. 

My son (16) uses X-Plane. He has used the Microsoft sim and it is great, too. He has been flying gliders for almost 2 years and flying powered for about 6 months. 

Edited by theelfqueen
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, theelfqueen said:

Not the PP but mom of 2 pilots. 1 is a USAF pilot, the other a student pilot. 

Get him a Discovery flight at a local airport! Connect with EAA in your area. 

My son (16) uses X-Plane. He has used the Microsoft sim and it is great, too. He has been flying gliders for almost 2 years and flying powered for about 6 months. 

Cool! I’ll look into these. DH is a pilot too, retired army. DS has taken the discovery flight and is patiently waiting until one of DH’s IP friend’s schedule opens up, because he has volunteered to instruct him at a serious discount. (DH is actually an IP too, among other things, but he’s rotary wing.) DS is also going to start dual enrollment aviation classes, but he has to wait another year and a half for those. In the meantime, I love the idea of the geographic exploration. 😂 I am such a homeschooler! He’ll love the flying/gaming aspect, and I’ll love the geography aspect.

Edited by Alte Veste Academy

7 hours ago, Alte Veste Academy said:

It's been a long process for him.  Last summer he purchased a PC with enough memory and speed to run the flight simulator.  I think he ended up deciding to use Microsoft's simulator.  The pedal and yoke system are Logitech brand.  He ordered the extra monitors and a monitor stand today to finish out the set.  

We live near the National Museum of the Air Force so last spring he was able to take a class taught by retired pilots on their flight simulators.   He now has basically the same setup they used.

If you are interested, Timberdoodle sells an introduction to piloting course that my son has really enjoyed.  

Edited by Tenaj
  • Thanks 1