Menu

S/O--if you use Fiestaware..

Moxie

We have a combination of peacock, lapis, plum, cobalt, and turquoise.

I ordered by the piece so I could have just the size, shape and qty I wanted.

We have:

Java mugs

fruit bowls

Dinner plates

luncheon plates

medium bowls

gusto bowls

A few round platters that are just like large plates, and a platter with a dip bowl in it. 

if it will let me post this image.....this is the color combination we have (we don't have the silverware it was just an option I had to  choose to make the colors look right) If you want to try out your own colors here is the linkhttp://colorama.fiestafactorydirect.com/

FOr me, the fun of the Fiestaware is that you don't have to choose! I love all the colors (except black, white and cream, those I do not have or want). I enjoy seeing different combinations happen on the table or in the cupboard or even in the dishwasher! We have 12 sets, I think, and each one is different.

FOr me, the fun of the Fiestaware is that you don't have to choose! I love all the colors (except black, white and cream, those I do not have or want). I enjoy seeing different combinations happen on the table or in the cupboard or even in the dishwasher! We have 12 sets, I think, and each one is different.

Same here. I would add the chocolate color to the list of colors I don't like very much. I thought I would like it when I ordered it (based on the name!) but it's kind of boring.

Ditto. I love all the colors.

We had a full set of cobalt blue once upon a time. Over the years with tile floors and kids, we lost several pieces. I made a fabulous find at a thrift shop one day and got discontinued dinner plates in a seafoam green, light blue, and light yellow. We've also purchased 2 sets each of sunflower, the peacock, and turquoise. I wish they had a green that I liked, but all their greens have more yellow in them than I like.  I enjoy the different colors, but want to build up our cobalt collection again so that for more formal dinners, we can have one color.

I think we have 13 different colors:  cobalt, lapis, peacock, turquoise, sunflower, marigold, tangerine, shamrock, lemongrass, plum, scarlet, paprika, and ivory.  I thought I would like the ivory as a neutral, but it is so boring compared to the colors.  I did get the ivory mug that has the Christmas tree on it so that adds some color.  I love seeing the different color combinations on our table.  When we have a lot of company, it's fun for people to pick their favorite color.  I don't like pink, so I won't get the flamingo, and I probably won't get the black or white.  My current favorite color of the bunch is lapis. 

I get only Cobalt.  I really like blue.  I like Fiestaware even though I really only like the one color because it never is discontinued and I can always add to it.  I've gotten some nice large serving/mixing bowls off ebay.  I limit the search to within driving distance and pickup instead of paying for shipping.  

I think that I have every color and I love them all.  I just couldn't decide so we picked out all of them.  One of my kids chose white and I'm a bit sorry about that.  Oh, and I don't have flamingo, just not my favorite, but one of my friends has a huge mug in flamingo and every time I'm there she gives me that mug.  :>  It makes me very happy, especially in the middle of the winter when the colors are so cheery!  

I just have the cobalt blue.  Before we got fiestaware we had a Pzatzgraff sett that DH had picked out before we were married.  When they discontinued the color, I ended up picking up the same pattern in two other colors just to keep enough plates for all the kids but I hated the random assortment of color.  It just never looks like it belongs together to me to have multiple colors in the same style.  So when we finally decided to get a new dish set, I went with fiestaware just because I knew I could keep getting one color for a very long time and not have to worry about being stuck with mismatched stuff again.

I don't have Fiestaware yet. But when (I'm trying to stay positive!), we finally replace our old dishes with Fiestaware, every member of the family will get to choose whatever color they want. I'll probably get two settings of each...with seven family members, that will give us 14 total settings, which should be enough for when we have company. I can't wait to see what colors everybody picks. As for me, I'm partial to the lapis. It's so pretty!

At least 18 colors here:

My grandma gave me her set (1930s), which has 5 of the original colors: red (looks orange), yellow, blue (cobalt), turquoise (light blue), and ivory. And one original green plate. Still going strong!

Over the years, DH has gifted me to add to our collections with different pieces, different colors: evergreen, plum, paprika, peacock, scarlet, tangerine, lapis, sunflower, shamrock, flamingo, cinnabar, rose...

We mostly have 2 sizes of plates and 3 sizes of bowls, but also a number of serving pieces (platters, salad bowls, butter dish, utensil holder) and two water pitchers; one is in the original yellow and has such a charming shape! Also have a few of these very fun egg cup bowls in the original colors.

One each of the current available colors (except black, white, & cream). I'd like to get the flamingo, which I don't  have yet but is now retired, and then I'd like to get the new color each year. I may or may not add black or white at some point. We have several assorted serving things as well, all in different colors. I love love love the mix-match of it.