Menu

Only six months until Christmas.

Ellie

Yay! Seriously, I can't wait. I love the holidays. I still have two more birthdays (DD and DH are both in August), then Halloween (love Halloween), then Thanksgiving (we're planning a super cool, long desired trip for the children this Thanksgiving), and then CHRISTMAS!!!!

I've got to get through birthdays first!

Yep.  I've got a boy Saturday, one in July, dh in August, another boy in September, a boy (& me) in November.  Then I'll think of Christmas, only to be followed up by the last birthday of the season.

Yep. I've got a boy Saturday, one in July, dh in August, another boy in September, a boy (& me) in November. Then I'll think of Christmas, only to be followed up by the last birthday of the season.

Wow - we are pretty close - Monday, end of July, August, October, 2 in Nov., Dec. Though I know I have to start before they are all done. Hmmmmm. I think I will get everyone a nice big lollipop. There. Situation handled.

Here's what all you Grinches need: Organized Christmas.

That is EXACTLY what I need! Thanks for the link.  I'm not really a grinch, I just need help figuring out what I can do ahead of time. The Christmas fund is fully funded but I don't want to buy gifts this early- what I buy now might not be what they need/want.  This lets me get ahead by focusing on other things- there is a LOT more to the holiday than gifts. 

You probably meant it tongue in cheek but it's helpful to me.