Menu

What song is currently on play in your head?

Elizabeth in MN

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me maybe! My kids love that song, especially the Cookie Monster version, so someone is ALWAYS humming it around here. We don't even have a copy of that song, they saw a few covers of it on line and heard it at a couple of Girl Scout things. It must just be one of those songs that is more persistant than others!

ANY of those would be better than what is stuck in my head thanks to ds9. You have been warned.

This is the one my kids sing all the time, even though they long ago finished the game:

I certainly did NOT spell "song" as "dong", you dirty minded ladies ; ) That is one of the most common mistakes I make - hitting the "s" or "d" when I mean the reverse. It's one of the reasons I rarely post that my child is sick.

:lol: :lol:

Hehe, my band is working on a new song, so I've got the chorus from that one looping right now. Still writing it... it'll probably go through lots of changes before we settle on something.

And every now and then Stevie Wonder's "I Wish" pops in, because that's what I'm working on with my bass instructor.

Yesterday, it was a bluegrass cover of Smoke on the Water. Loves me some banjo.

But thanks to a certain humming kid who has a desk a few feet away, I am plagued with Neil Diamond's version of Sandler's Chanukah Song (though I am kind of charmed that he couldn't bring himself to sing "smoke your marijuanica," so he tossed in a "don't"). Not too shabby!