Menu

Got the results of today's HCG bloodwork!!

Monday at 12 dpo my levels were 42.62.

Today I had them drawn again and was able to go pick up the results from Medical Records just now- I wanted to see them double so badly.

They didn't double.

THEY MORE THAN TRIPLED!!!!!!!!

137.87!

And no spotting at all yesterday or today. Maybe it WAS just implantation bleeding and a good sign!

I'm so relieved. Of course, last time my numbers rose "normally" unlike the previous ectopic, and then I had a bad ultrasound with a too small gestational sac followed almost immediately by a m/c, so I still feel a little nervous and not out of the woods by any means, but this is a GREAT start and I'm really happy and thankful for that.

Please keep sending those positive thoughts, prayers, etc., that this pregnancy continues to go well! It's working so far! :)

ETA: update on pg 7

Edited by NanceXToo

Here's hoping for a most nauseous and exhausting 3 months, followed by movement and eating galore, followed by heartburn and more exhaustion. :D

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

SO happy to hear about your results! Still praying!

Thanks, everyone!! :)

That's great news! As a PP said, I hope you feel like crud really soon :D

Haha I don't care how horrible the symptoms are, I just want it to stick! :D

Yay! I soo understand your cautiousness. At 5 weeks 1 day I'm so there. The sleepy has kicked in and I'm grateful. Praying for our babies to stick. Plus, I think it's so funny we're pg at the the same time again!

yeah that is funny! You're a bit ahead of me, I'm 4w3d! Hoping for great outcomes for both of us!

Monday at 12 dpo my levels were 42.62.

Today I had them drawn again and was able to go pick up the results from Medical Records just now- I wanted to see them double so badly.

They didn't double.

THEY MORE THAN TRIPLED!!!!!!!!

137.87!

And no spotting at all yesterday or today. Maybe it WAS just implantation bleeding and a good sign!

I'm so relieved. Of course, last time my numbers rose "normally" unlike the previous ectopic, and then I had a bad ultrasound with a too small gestational sac followed almost immediately by a m/c, so I still feel a little nervous and not out of the woods by any means, but this is a GREAT start and I'm really happy and thankful for that.

Please keep sending those positive thoughts, prayers, etc., that this pregnancy continues to go well! It's working so far! :)

I'm glad you are feeling so relieved. It sucks that miscarriage makes women guarded. I hope things stay uneventful and normal!