Menu

Got the results of today's HCG bloodwork!!

Got today's results back! They well more than doubled again, going from almost 138 to 370!! So happy! She's going to call me later after she talks to dr to let me know whether to go again or just make an appt. Thanks for all the prayers, positive thoughts, well wishes etc! Please continue to send them my way that things continue going well!

ETA: update on pg 9!

Edited by NanceXToo

Are you at a high risk ob/gyn? Are your hormone levels being checked? I've seen others post that they needed progesterone to keep from m/c.

Sticky baby prayers for you!

I did have my progesterone checked, it was 16.5 on Monday (12 dpo/4w1d). She said that was in the range for how early I was but I asked if it would hurt to supplement just in case and she agreed I could, so I'm supplementing now.

Ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday of next week. Nine days to wait! Excited and nervous at the same time! Hoping this time everything will look normal with the gestational sac etc and that there will be a strong heartbeat! I'll only be a bit over 6 weeks so hopefully everything will show up!

Ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday of next week. Nine days to wait! Excited and nervous at the same time! Hoping this time everything will look normal with the gestational sac etc and that there will be a strong heartbeat! I'll only be a bit over 6 weeks so hopefully everything will show up!

:D I'm excited for you!

Very promising news! I hope all goes well next week. :)