Menu

Prayers and Good Thoughts Please

I know I don't post much, but I could use all the good thoughts and prayers people are willing to send.

Desmond my 5 year old fell 3 stories face first onto concrete out of Eloise, his 3 year old sister's, bedroom where he and Eloise were playing, this afternoon. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Desmond is doing okay. He is stable. He doesn't appear to have any spinal damage. Right now we are in a waiting game. The next 48 to 72 hours are critical, he is sedated, he has a little blood in the front of his brain where he hit the ground. He is moving all his limbs. Right now it is all a waiting game to see what his brain does in the next 2 to 3 days.

He will need major facial reconstruction, his face shattered in 20ish pieces, his eyes are broke, his ears are broke, his nose his broke, his whole face is broken. We will be dealing with that after we get past the whole first 48 to 72 hours. His eyes (what they have been able to see) are doing good so far.

I just made him a CaringBridge site since I am not sleeping anyways. It is here: http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/desmondsinghal

Edited by tabrizia

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear! Hugs and praying now for complete recovery.

Just to encourage you: One of my son's friends had to have major facial reconstruction after a bad accident and a few years later you'd never know something happened to him.

:grouphug:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Praying for Desmond's complete recovery, and that he is in as little pain as possible. I'll also pray for you, Sarah, because I can't even imagine what you're going through right now.

Please update us whenever you feel up to it.

I'm so sorry about this tragic accident.