Menu

What's your favorite perfume?

Clinique's Happy is my fav. I have noticed it smells differently on different people so even though it's popular you can't always know how it will smell on you.

Yes, I love Happy. Not too sweet or strong smelling. Lots of compliments that I "smell good." :) I think that is different than people saying, "What are you wearing?"

Well, isn't it? :lol:

Amazing Grace by Philosophy. So fresh and clean!

:iagree: I hate most perfumes because they are too flowery and sweet. They give me a headache. For a long time, all I wore was men's fragrance because it wasn't so sweet.

Amazing Grace and Pure Grace by Philosophy are all I ever wear now. They are feminine but very clean smelling not perfumy.

Avignon by Comme des Garcons for that old bookstore vibe. Love it. I also personally adore Serge Lutens "Sa Majeste la Rose" but am forbidden by my family to wear it - they say it is too old lady on me. I can hardly wait to be old enough to be allowed to wear it :glare:. I'm 50 - don't know when my magic date will be here, and wonder if I should stash a few bottles just in case they stop selling it before I'm old enough! :D

My "signature scent" is Jessica McClintock. I rotate among others, but this is my all-time favorite!

I also like Pleasures by Estee Lauder and Pure Moment by Alfred Sung. Right now I'm wearing a fragrance from American Beauty at Kohl's that has a lilac/floral scent.

If I ever become wealthy, I'll wear J'Adore by Christian Dior. LOVE the scent, but cringe at the $75 price tag for a small bottle!

Lana

I'm out of perfumes, I need to buy a few... I like the "Grace" line from Philosophy, especially the one with the purple label. I also fell in love with Lady Million when I got a sample from Sephora. A little goes a long way and it was a decent sized sample. It lasted me for months. I love that stuff, maybe for my birthday :)

I have also tried Heidi Klum's Shine. It smelled really good, it's also inexpensive. I might buy a bottle of that next.

Clinique's Happy is my fav. I have noticed it smells differently on different people so even though it's popular you can't always know how it will smell on you.

Amazing Grace by Philosophy. So fresh and clean!

Right now, I'm on a Happy kick, but I rotate through that, Amazing Grace and Eternal Grace. I also like Belara by MK, but to me, it's more of an evening scent.

Lauren by Ralph Lauren (have worn it off and on since high school)

Cashmere by Donna Karan (wish I could afford this one)

Pleasures by Estee Lauder

Tommy Girl by Tommy Hilfieger (sp?)

There is also a scent by Victoria's Secret but I can't remember the name...it smells really fruity....shoot....it will come to me later.

Nude by Bill Blass. Not available in stores anymore, you have to special order it, but it is well worth it. It brings men to their knees. Seriously, I don't know what is in the stuff, but I have never had so many men come up to me and tell me how good I smell. LOL It's light, but sexy, and my dh LOVES it! http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Blass-Women-Cologne-Ounces/dp/B000C1VSXU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1335103337&sr=8-1 The price is great, too.

My other favorite is the classic Diorissimo. Light, floral, but never overpowering (I hate that in a fragrance). Again, one you have to buy online, in Europe, or my favorite go-to place, the France pavilion in Epcot. :D It's a classic Dior fragrance and my all-time favorite! http://www.amazon.com/Christian-Dior-Diorissimo-Edt-Spray/dp/B000P95XU8/ref=pd_sim_sbs_bt_3

And my final favorite...which I also can't buy in stores...Penhaligon's Bluebell. http://www.amazon.com/Penhaligons-London-Bluebell-Women-Toilette/dp/B0038SIKHG/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1335103672&sr=1-2-fkmr0

For everyday, not perfume-wearing scent, I love Fresh Sugar Lemon. I use the body lotion and if I want a little extra fragrance...a squirt of the eau de toilette. But mostly just the body lotion. Very clean scent. http://www.amazon.com/Fresh-Sugar-Lemon-Body-Lotion/dp/B000NPCND4/ref=sr_1_2?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1335103890&sr=1-2

I tend to like signature scents. One that people always associate with you that are unique. I don't like wearing something everybody else does, and I don't want people to know what perfume I have on by smelling me. I like fragrance to be more personal than that.

Boyfriend is the best if you like amber-y, warm, spicy fragrances. It is like peppery vanilla.

If you like straight vanilla-y scents, most of the Comptoir Sud Pacifique line are great: lemon vanilla, coco vanilla, jasmine vanilla, all kinds of mixed vanilla scents.

Pleasures, the original by Estée Lauder.

:iagree:

This has been the one I've worn the most from the time dh and I were dating and for our wedding, etc. Pure nostalgia. :)

Yesterday, because of this thread, I did on an online search for my favorite perfume of all time. I almost cried with joy because after over 10 years, it's finally back. They had stopped making it altogether. Dh and I even went into their store in NYC and begged them to bring it back. They refused. That was about 10 years ago. Now, it's back. :D Expensive, but boy do we love it. Can't wait to get it.

Others that I like a lot:

Crabtree and Evelyn Rose

Eternity

Michael by Michael Kors

Marc Jacobs

Beauty by Kate Spade - but I haven't seen this one in years

J’Adore

Hot Couture

DKNY Be Delicious

Yesterday, because of this thread, I did on an online search for my favorite perfume of all time. I almost cried with joy because after over 10 years, it's finally back. They had stopped making it altogether. Dh and I even went into their store in NYC and begged them to bring it back. They refused. That was about 10 years ago. Now, it's back. :D Expensive, but boy do we love it. Can't wait to get it.

Which perfume is it??? :D:bigear: