Menu

My Walking Miracle

One year and eight months ago my husband was paralyzed and not able to speak a word. Two months ago he was able to walk (slowly, and without the use of his arm) our daughter down the aisle at her wedding. He was also able to give a 30 second speech at her reception, which he had been practicing every day for three months. It is hard, hard work, but he is getting better. Anyway, I thought I'd share this photo, which we finally just got from the photographer last week. :) (The drops in the photo are from mist in the air.)

As the wife of a husband with a serious spinal cord injury who was told he'd never walk again.....(I know it's different, but...) I know how long that road can be. Congrats to your hubby, and what an amazing moment for your daughter. One, I'm sure, she will cherish for many years to come.

One year and eight months ago my husband was paralyzed and not able to speak a word. Two months ago he was able to walk (slowly, and without the use of his arm) our daughter down the aisle at her wedding. He was also able to give a 30 second speech at her reception, which he had been practicing every day for three months. It is hard, hard work, but he is getting better. Anyway, I thought I'd share this photo, which we finally just got from the photographer last week. :) (The drops in the photo are from mist in the air.)

Not many things I read can bring me to tears, but this is definitely one of them! Wonderful (sniff)...so happy for you all!

That's awesome! Praise God.