Menu

My cousin murdered his girlfriend...prayers needed for families

I found out last night that on Christmas day, my cousin shot and killed his girlfriend, the mother of his baby. I am not close with him, but my mother and his mother are pretty close. He is in the army and has been to Iraq several times. He has three kids with his ex-wife (who is an ex because of abuse), and his girlfriend had five other children besides the baby she and he have together. Her 12 year old called 911. So many innocent children will be forever changed by this. Please pray for my cousin, both families, and the children. He is 27; she was 34.

Here is the newspaper article and here is an interview with his ex-wife.

People often forget what the person commiting the act of violence must be going thru to do such a thing. Especially a returning vet :( I pray that he gets the help he needs.

These children will be forever changed. May these children grow up knowing that they are very loved and watched upon by their Mother whom is their gaurdian angel now.

Many :grouphug: and prayers for everyone.

I found out last night that on Christmas day, my cousin shot and killed his girlfriend, the mother of his baby. I am not close with him, but my mother and his mother are pretty close. He is in the army and has been to Iraq several times. He has three kids with his ex-wife (who is an ex because of abuse), and his girlfriend had five other children besides the baby she and he have together. Her 12 year old called 911. So many innocent children will be forever changed by this. Please pray for my cousin, both families, and the children. He is 27; she was 34.

Holy S***! I'll pray for you, too, Nakia.

:( That is so sad Nakia. So sad. Hugs for everyone.