Menu

Who Did It? Somebody on here MUST have made up this t-shirt...rofl

Extra bonus points if he wears it to a homeschool convention. :D:D

:lol::lol::lol:

My dh would have no clue what it meant, but I'd never get him to wear it because he has a rule about never wearing shirts that say stuff on them.

If someone made one that was more "female oriented," I might make an exception to the "no shirts that say stuff" rule just to see how many WTMers I met in my daily travels! :)

Cat

Oh my goodness!! :lol::lol::lol: I'm seriously exhausted right now, so I had to read it a second and a third time to be sure it said what I thought it did!!

Dh has no idea what that means, but I'm not sure I could get him to wear it.... it's white and we don't do white. Now, if it was in a nice black, navy, or maroon with print that was legible (the black just doesn't show up on the darker colors), I'd buy one instantly!

Someone on here HAD to have created that, right? I mean, as written, it really doesn't make sense without the inside joke, right? Right? Someone needs to 'fess up!!

• 2 months later...

Looks like you can get it in black.

The Homeschooled boy shirt...I love that one...I can't find the girl equiv. Am I missing something?

Also, why are the baby doll fit t- shirts only in pastel colors? I'd wear the tea shirt in black.

Edited by LibraryLover

Someone on here HAD to have created that, right? I mean, as written, it really doesn't make sense without the inside joke, right? Right? Someone needs to 'fess up!!

:iagree: It's just not even interesting or worth saying without the inuendo. Too funny! :lol::lol: