Menu

My family needs prayers please ETA: he is boarding his final leg 🥳

busymama7

He is almost to Cusco.    It's been a long night with little sleep for me but he's been keeping me updated.   He had to walk around a blockade but then got another taxi.   His flight is showing on time and I've been watching and many/most of the flights have been leaving.  So close 🙏

• Like 18

16 minutes ago, busymama7 said:

He is almost to Cusco.    It's been a long night with little sleep for me but he's been keeping me updated.   He had to walk around a blockade but then got another taxi.   His flight is showing on time and I've been watching and many/most of the flights have been leaving.  So close 🙏

Continued prayers. Praying your next message from him is that he is on the plane.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, happi duck said:

*compulsively checking for updates*

Not any more compulsively then I'm checking the flight tracker 😬😂

His flight is in the air. I don't know for certain he is on it but I haven't heard from him or the church that he isn't so we are going with no news is good news ☺️

• Like 23

Just got the email that all of the missionaries are on the plane.  Of course he has two more connections to make but he is OUT of Cusco and will soon be out of Peru.   I am thankful for his experiences there and I know it was the right thing for him. But I am also relieved that he is on his way out and home.  

• Like 47

He missed his flight out of Lima due to too short of a layover.  Two missionaries going to the states made theirs but he and another missed theirs (2 different ones). The other already has a new flight but he is in line waiting to change his.  

I thought I was going to sleep. I was dosing off while keeping an eye on the plane I thought he was on 😭

• Sad 17

1 hour ago, busymama7 said:

I confirmed with the airline that he is in the air and headed to the US.   He won't be to our city until 9 pm tonight but after the week we've had we don't care when he gets here just that he does.  

Time for a nap! Rest up now so you will be fresh and ready for welcoming hugs!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, busymama7 said:

I confirmed with the airline that he is in the air and headed to the US.   He won't be to our city until 9 pm tonight but after the week we've had we don't care when he gets here just that he does.  

Oh, I'm just thrilled for you!  🙂

• Like 1

• busymama7 changed the title to My family needs prayers please ETA: he is boarding his final leg 🥳