Menu

Bad eaters unite......

Tap

There are always wonderful threads about delicious healthy meals that people have planned for dinner.

Tonight...all of us unhealthy eaters get to revel in each others delightful dinners

I'll start off.  I had a crappy, crappy day.  My dinner thus far

Beer and bacon.

Yep, 4 pieces of bacon and Hefe.  LOL 

You know it was bad when it is a 4 strip of bacon kinda night. 

PS,,,no kids home.  :hurray:  so it may even be a 2 Hefe and *6* bacon night. LOL

Edited by Tap
  • Like 13

It's all going to be bad eating today. I woke up at stupid o'clock and didn't fall back to sleep until the supermarket was opening, then woke up just as it closed.

So far I've managed stale water crackers with butter and vegemite, kombucha and a piece of cheese. 

I had planned to eat vegetables today, but I seem only to have a spaghetti squash. I guess I could cook a spaghetti squash, couldn't I? What do people usually eat with spaghetti squash? 

I had a burger and fries.  I figure the tomato on the burger counts as a veggie. 

We had burgers (no buns) and fries.  So you beat us on the veggie intake. ;)

I had planned to have marinated cucumbers as a side, but I forgot until it was way too late for them to marinate.

And later I was still hungry so I had some Chex snack mix.

• Like 1

For supper I had Lamb Saag on Naan bread.  I have no idea if it fits on the healthy thread or this one.  I only know I didn't have to make it and we got it at a tasty place where it didn't break the bank to eat there. ($6.99 if I recall correctly - not far off from fast food prices and great service!)

To me, that's a win-win.

I'm reasonably sure the grilled cheese sandwich I had for lunch and the two bottles of Mt Dew + half bottle of Coke I consumed throughout the day to be able to adjust my schedule to traveling fit on this thread.

Chances are the Key Lime and Coconut Cream pie slices I had celebrating middle son's birthday do too even if they were really small slices.

There are always wonderful threads about delicious healthy meals that people have planned for dinner.

Tonight...all of us unhealthy eaters get to revel in each others delightful dinners

I'll start off.  I had a crappy, crappy day.  My dinner thus far

Beer and bacon.

Yep, 4 pieces of bacon and Hefe.  LOL 

You know it was bad when it is a 4 strip of bacon kinda night. 

PS,,,no kids home.  :hurray:  so it may even be a 2 Hefe and *6* bacon night. LOL

I'm waiting for the bad part.  What's the bad part here?  These are two of my favorite foods. 

• Like 3

Oh well I think I can top all of you.  I bought a box of Pop Tarts recently.  I never buy those things.  I don't know why I bought them.  I had them as a kid and the only way I found them tolerable to eat is to burn them in the toaster.  So yesterday I made and ate burnt Pop Tarts. 

• Like 4

Costco pepperoni pizza for dinner. No salad or other redeeming side.

This was our lunch yesterday.  The only slightly redeeming thing DH does is to take off one of the layers of pepperoni because there is just so much!  He saves it and the next time we have one of those lame grocery store pizzas, he doctors it up with the leftover Costco pepperoni.

• Like 2

We had greasy Pizza Hut pizza, then the kids followed that with ice cream sandwiches. Then my DH and middle DS went out to get fresh donuts this morning, so that was breakfast. We're really on a roll around here! :)

• Like 3

Are we adding breakfast now?  My aunt provided us with treats she bought yesterday from Panara.  I chose an Orange Cream Scone.

Is there any wonder at all why I gain weight quickly when traveling?  :laugh:  

If I were ever to live my ideal life and travel 24/7 I would have to amend my eating habits, but for now, since it's so easy to pull off the weight once we return home (having lost that hunger feeling), I see no need.

I have no clue what lunch will be yet.  Dinner is a reception (with reception foods/drinks I expect) at college.  I'm sure those will all be healthy.  :lol:

• Like 2

I ate a bowl of mashed potatoes followed by a very large bowl of Ben & Jerry's non-dairy coffee caramel fudge with extra chocolate sauce.

I just bought some of the ice cream today! I am so excited because I haven't tried that flavor yet. I picked up the fudge brownie for DH. So glad they went with almond milk!!!

• Like 1

I was near Outback Steakhouse around lunch, so I got a bloomin onion to go. I took it home and ate the whole thing. Haven't had dinner yet, but I'm planning on eating spinach artichoke dip. Yum. Maybe late, after the kids are in bed and I can share with dh while watching a grown up movie!

Breakfast was pancakes and fruit......OK, crepes with strawberries and whipped cream... But they are close to the same...right???

Lunch was a Reuben sandwich and Chicago style popcorn.

Supper was hungry Howie's pizza as I spent 3 hours in ER with one dd today and that was on our drive home.

We had meatball sandwiches and tator tots for dinner tonight. And I may have dipped my tots in the Chick Fil-a honey bbq sauce that I had leftover from the last time we were there. We're moving on Friday. I may have a salad or two this week, but the most cooking I'll be doing is putting frozen lasagna in the oven.

• Like 1