Menu

Peer Pressure and Sparkly Unicorns

KungFuPanda

Peer Pressure and Sparkly Unicorns  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sparkly Unicorn change her name to Dancing Bacon?

• Yes! I already call her that.
    • No. We're not the boss of her.
    • Wait! They're not two different people???
    • This is the stupidest poll we've EVER done!

I like bacon, but sparkly unicorn always gives me the mental image of a unicorn rubbing its butt across the sky to make a rainbow and that makes me laugh, but I'm awful with names, but I have a hard time with avatar recognition too, but... Wait what were we deciding?

• Like 4

My 15 year old just walked in my office while I was reading Sparkly's thread, and he got all excited about the bacon. LOL. I imagine that's the best siggy pic ever.

On the rare days that I do use my computer for WTM, my 13 year old daughter is quite excited about the dancing bacon, too. The entertainment value spans all ages from 8 mos. to 108 years. It's even better than Snap Circuits! :)

• Like 4

I like bacon, but sparkly unicorn always gives me the mental image of a unicorn rubbing its butt across the sky to make a rainbow and that makes me laugh, but I'm awful with names, but I have a hard time with avatar recognition too, but... Wait what were we deciding?

I think we were deciding I probably shouldn't make any more polls.

Poor Sparkly Unicorn is going to eventually log on and wonder what I was drinking tonight. The dancing bacon is my favorite. I'm sad for folks who can't see it. You've gotta log onto a computer just to experience the joy.

• Like 1

I'm attempting my first poll.  Let's see if it works!

It doesn't. It doesn't have the option "I like the name Sparkly Unicorn and insist it won't be changed. She can drop the dancing bacon if she wants to though if it's too confusing for people for her to be called Sparkly Unicorn yet having a dancing bacon in her signature.".

• Like 2