Menu

What do you sleep in, the majority of the time?

What do you sleep in?  

1. 1. What do you sleep in?

• Nothing at all
    • underwear only
    • pajamas, nightgowns, something anyone could see you in
    • Something risque or that only you S/O should see you in
    • non pajama items such as t-shirt, shorts, sweats, etc
    • other-something that we don't know about that is sleeping apparel.

Nekkid....LOL But not always....occasionally I wear jammies. I actually have this recurring thought of 'what if there is a fire....' so I always have my bathrobe at the end of my bed. LOL But I am a flopper....when I wear jammies I usually wake up from being all twisted up...it is annoying. :glare:

I actually have this recurring thought of 'what if there is a fire....'

This is exactly why I always sleep in plenty of clothes. Only for me, I'm worried about an earthquake and having to jump up in the middle of the night to grab the baby out of his crib.

I also tend to think, "What if someone breaks in while we're sleeping and comes in to find me with nothing on!"

I think I worry too much...but it's full pajamas for me!:D

I always sleep in a clean t-shirt and put my shorts on the dresser. In the morning when I get out of bed, I put the shorts on and am dressed for the day!

My dds sleep in clean t-shirts & shorts, they are dressed when they get up.

My boys all sleep in clean t-shirts & pajama pants. They're the only ones who I have to send to get dressed after breakfast! :D

I go through phases. Sometimes it is matching PJs, sometimes t-shirts(the only time I wear t-shirts) and shorts/yoga pants.

Right now I wear matching tank top/shorts so I can get out of bed and do yoga in the am.:001_smile:

Never night gowns. They creep up and I feel all tangled. blech.

Ditto. Right now I'm in the pajama phase. :-)

I've been known to do all the above so I didn't vote.

I'll tell you what I don't sleep in: SOCKS! :lol:

Can't handle socks on my feet when sleeping. (Come to think of it, can't stand them hardly any other time, either.)

I always sleep in a clean t-shirt and put my shorts on the dresser. In the morning when I get out of bed, I put the shorts on and am dressed for the day!

My dds sleep in clean t-shirts & shorts, they are dressed when they get up.

My boys all sleep in clean t-shirts & pajama pants. They're the only ones who I have to send to get dressed after breakfast! :D

Umm....so in the morning, do you take off the t-shirt, put on the "dreaded undergarment" and then put the t-shirt back on, or do you just go "au naturale"?

(you don't have to answer if it's too personal, but you did open the door to the question ;) )

I voted non pajama items... I sleep in yoga pants and form fitted t-shirt. I like this because it's comfortable for bed without looking sloppy, and I can meander around the house in the morning without getting dressed until I feel like it. Having older kids in the house, I feel it's important for me to be covered up. Oh, and when I get out of bed in the morning, I always put my bra on under my t-shirt (the one I wore to bed).

All you naked sleepers are freaking me out! What if there's a fire?:lol:

I sleep in the lounge pants that you find in target. I usually do cotton capris with a tank top. In the winter, I have the most delicious flannel jammies!

Now, that being said. I sleep in casual jammers but that is not always what I go to bed in.;)

I can't sleep in anything but a t-shirt and panties, or a tank/cami top and panties. I toss and turn all night long and anything else gets all tangled up around me. It doesn't matter if it's winter either. And NO socks! :tongue_smilie:

same here

I alternate between a clean tank top or sometimes I will wear a tshirt that DH wore. Sometimes you have the clean DH smell especially when he recently showered and a hint of cologne.

All you naked sleepers are freaking me out! What if there's a fire?:lol:

See? That is my thought. What if there's a fire?

I remember seeing an interview with Hugh Laurie, in which he admitted he slept al fresco. The interviewer asked about a fire, and Hugh got this horrified look on his face, and said he was going to sleep in a three-piece suite from then on. :lol:

Seriously, though. I do think about emergencies. I want to already have something on.

Panties only. BUT...on the floor right next to the bed I keep a camisole, robe, socks, and slippers. If I hear a sick child in the night I just grab stuff and put it on quickly.

In theory I would do the same if there was a fire...but if you see a news story with a 40-something fat woman standing outside her burning house in nothing but her skivvies...well, somebody take pity on me and bring me a robe before I do permanent damage to the firefighters' eyeballs!:tongue_smilie:

Well, I don't consider a cotton Hanes sleeptop with undies risque. Just don't feel I'm ready to be viewed by visitors. :001_huh:

Of course, I do have a couple shorty lace nighties for those really hot nights (think menopause, ladies!!) lol

Well I voted but it could have been multiple choice... summer time its my tried and true Birthday suit... :D

winter months... t-shirt and shorts... or something light...yup... even in winter... but then I do pull out the flannel sheets in the winter... cotton in the summer...