Menu

I don't think I can say this in the title or I'll get banned!

Mom in High Heels

I don't know what to say about this product.  It's...um...dye for genital color loss.  Is this a problem that needs a solution???

Here is the product description: 

My New Pink Button is a temporary dye to restore the youthful pink color back to your labia. There is no other product like it. This patent pending formula was designed by a female certified Paramedical Esthetician after she discovered her own genital color loss. While looking online for a solution she discovered thousands of other women asking the same questions regarding their color loss. After countless searches revealing no solution available and a discussion with her own gynecologist she decided to create her own. Now there is a solution!

Be sure to read the reviews.  

:lol:  (It is currently not available. Has there been a rush to buy it since you posted about it, Mom in High Heels???)

This review (by a guy) had me rofl:

I should have looked up "labia" before purchasing this. My mom did not appreciate the gift, but my grandmother had a much better sense of humor about it.

:smilielol5:

Made me blush to even think about this!  The things you read on the homeschoolers' board! :blushing:

We're educational!!!!

but what I want to know is WHAT were you looking for to find this???

LOL!  I wasn't, I swiped it from George Takei.  He's hilarious and posts the most bizarre things on FB.  

Dying here!

OMG! 

Oh my gracious!

With laughter.

I am dying with laughter.

NOT with the product in question.

Geeze people..........

:p

I'm glad you clarified, because when I read the first post, I was  :w00t:  than I was  :smilielol5:  :smilielol5:  :smilielol5:

Until this moment, I didn't know I'd lost my healthy pink glow. So bummed!!

I know!  I didn't either, but now I've got something else to put on my list of stuff to be concerned about as I age.

Mom in high heels is a title tease, that's what I say!

Lipstick, basically...sorta.

Yeah, in addition to being a like whore, I'm a title teaser.

And you were searching for?????? :lol:

Great minds want to know

Why do you want to know?  Are you planning on searching for the same stuff?

Have you girls seen Vajazzling?  Um, there's a male version, too.  That's all I'll say on that without fainting. 

Oh, just...no.

I only got as far as the questions and answers section, and by then I was laughing so hard I had to stop so I didn't wake DH up. I don't know why, but the term whohaw has just always cracked me up. 

But wouldn't it be more fun if you used, Ida know.....neon green. navy blue. sunshine yellow. caution orange.??

Why yes. Yes, I think it would be more fun. Also, more startling, I'm sure.

Wow, I had to read the original post a couple of times...just to be sure.  I thought we we going to discuss grey-hair, down there, but wow I never knew anyone had or considered the other a problem. 

Who said, one more thing we have to worry about?  I need to go to my happy place; it's too early to even think about this one.

Clicked the link without realizing it was Amazon...I'm glad my browsing history is turned off!

Before I realized how browsing history worked the hive caused my amazon page to be quite varied and...interesting.

Oh great. I do not have my browsing history turned off. And all of my kids share my Prime account. I bet they're wondering WHO looked at that item...their old mother, their liberal youngest sister, the married one...or maybe it was my husband since my birthday is coming up soon.   

Oh.  My.  Gosh.  What I want to know is how to bend into such a position to be able to check oneself for genital color loss.  Because I can totally see the conversation with a husband.  "Dear, can you just take a quick peek downtown to see if I still have a rosy youthful glow?"

I can't believe people pay for stuff like this.

who cares if you lose color there, just keep the wall to wall carpetting and no one will know the floor is faded in the first place :lol:

:lol:   

I am 50+ years old and I can SO agree with this.  

But reading it while drinking Pepsi nearly caused said drink to shoot from my nostrils. 

So...do I admit this?

My gyn mentioned color loss at my last check up.

Apparently it is a post menopausal sign that can be associated with a decrease in natural lubrication.

The gyn's recommendation if there was any difficulties due to the situation involved functional, not cosmetic, remedies.

Oh.  My.  Gosh.  What I want to know is how to bend into such a position to be able to check oneself for genital color loss.  Because I can totally see the conversation with a husband.  "Dear, can you just take a quick peek downtown to see if I still have a rosy youthful glow?"

This thread will be talked about for years!

I wonder who gave her a complex about her color.

I want what she's taking for flexibility, meh, the color!

A mirror. No flexibility needed. (and no, I haven't checked lately)