Menu

Bethany's (Bethanyniez) father passed away on Sunday...

Hunter's Moon

Bethany, I am so sorry for your loss.  I know what a large loss it is. 

You have been on my mind quite a bit lately - I have missed your presence very much.  I hope you come back to us when you feel ready.

Until then, know that many people are thinking of you and holding you close to their hearts.  :grouphug:

Bethany,

I am praying for you and your family. This is such a difficult time to lose one you love dearly.  I lost my dear father 3 years ago and it is very rough the first year... still Holidays are so difficult and I just want you to know when you get to the days ahead it will get better.  What helps me is the Shadow Box I made and talking about the good and precious memories with our older children.  I do cry on the day of his birthday, and the day he passed, as well as other times I just wish I could talk to him.  He was such a dear friend. 

Jesus Wept... and He was God in the Flesh.  He is with you in your pain, and will help you get some healing on this Earth. Ultimately our healing is through Death and our entrance into Eternity.  I do take comfort in this, and cherish the fun times, great memories, and make myself look at pictures every so often. 

Allow yourself to grieve, our society seems to not allow it anymore.  God bless