Menu

Please pray for me

I think I might be miscarrying. I'm at 11.5 weeks. I lost my first baby at 12.5 weeks before I had DS. I'm dreading telling dh. He is so stressed with work and finances and family issues and he was heartbroken last time (as was I).

UPDATE: I had an ultrasound and the baby has no heartbeat. He/she measured at about 7.5 weeks. I'm at home now waiting to see if everything will progress naturally as it did with my other.

Edited by AndyJoy

IF it's any help, I miscarried at about 11 weeks once, then on the next pregnancy, had a bleeding episode at about 11 or so weeks, but went on to have that baby. I don't know what that was all about (because it seemed like a lot of bright red blood), but he's sitting next to me now. I hope all will be well.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Edited by milovaný

Thank you all for your prayers. I'm less freaked out and a bit more hopeful now. The bleeding/cramping/back pain has stopped. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow. Last time when I had these symptoms, however, it progressed over a few days, so I'm not overly optimistic at this point.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:Prayers for you and the little one.

Thank you all for your prayers. I'm less freaked out and a bit more hopeful now. The bleeding/cramping/back pain has stopped. I'm going to call my doctor tomorrow. Last time when I had these symptoms, however, it progressed over a few days, so I'm not overly optimistic at this point.

A call into your OB is a good idea - if nothing else, they can get you in to do a scan to check for heartbeat and see if anything looks like it's threatening the pregnancy. Bleeding is fairly common in early pregnancy - it scares the bejeebers out of you, especially when you have a history of miscarriage. Before baby bug arrived in Janaury, I'd miscarried in a previouus pregnancy and when with his I started bleeding at 7-weeks....I freaked.....the bleeding was on and off through 11-weeks, but my OB saw me and did a scan and said while there wasn't anything they could do if it were a miscarriage, it didn't look like it was on the scan. It wasn't.....baby bug arrived earlier this year. My thoughts and prayers for you :grouphug: