Menu

Prayers for my 1yo ds

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! Just got back on and found this thread. Sorry to leave you hanging!

We are still in the Colorado Childrens Hospital. My little Jonah has been through so much and still has a beautiful smile for everyone! They found 3 pockets in his neck (I am so exhausted I can not recall the correct terminology). Some have abcessed some. He has been on two antibiotic iv and each day they are monitoring if it has turned to a point where they need to go in and do surgery. This afternoon he has started with a high fever, which may influence their decision this afternoon. They also took blood work again this afternoon to test for an immune deficiency disease.

So, we are hanging in there. It is hard having just relocated here and not having and family or close friends here for support and help with the kids. Thank you for all of your prayers, love and support it is such a blessing to know that prayers for my little man are being multiplied! God is truly providing the strength I have needed not sleeping for almost 40 hours and holding it all together. Please keep my Jonah uplifted in your prayers that he won't require surgery and that the blood work comes back okay. Thank you!!!

My baby had a horrible night and this morning the ENT team came in and decided to schedule surgery. Surgery will be 11:30 rocky mountain time today. He will be headed to get another ct scan to go over everything again.

I ask that you pray for my Jonah's safety, health and comfort and for the Lord's hands to guide the surgeon and surgical teams hands. I know God will have his arms wrapped around my little babe.

My baby had a horrible night and this morning the ENT team came in and decided to schedule surgery. Surgery will be 11:30 rocky mountain time today. He will be headed to get another ct scan to go over everything again.

I ask that you pray for my Jonah's safety, health and comfort and for the Lord's hands to guide the surgeon and surgical teams hands. I know God will have his arms wrapped around my little babe.

:grouphug:

Praying for surgery. Hopefully this will all be over for him and you soon.

:grouphug::grouphug:

Hey guys! Just got back on and found this thread. Sorry to leave you hanging!

We are still in the Colorado Childrens Hospital. My little Jonah has been through so much and still has a beautiful smile for everyone! They found 3 pockets in his neck (I am so exhausted I can not recall the correct terminology). Some have abcessed some. He has been on two antibiotic iv and each day they are monitoring if it has turned to a point where they need to go in and do surgery. This afternoon he has started with a high fever, which may influence their decision this afternoon. They also took blood work again this afternoon to test for an immune deficiency disease.

So, we are hanging in there. It is hard having just relocated here and not having and family or close friends here for support and help with the kids. Thank you for all of your prayers, love and support it is such a blessing to know that prayers for my little man are being multiplied! God is truly providing the strength I have needed not sleeping for almost 40 hours and holding it all together. Please keep my Jonah uplifted in your prayers that he won't require surgery and that the blood work comes back okay. Thank you!!!

Praying for you all!! Find some good coffee and try to get a little nap this afternoon!! Joanh is being lifted up in prayer!

I'm just reading this thread for the first time now. Praying for him as he should be heading into surgery now. Praying for you and your family too as waiting is the hardest. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

This is so frustrating and exhausting not even considering how horrible my baby feels. They have had to push back Jonah's surgery for the third time due to delays in the operating room. He will know be going down around 2:45.

I guess the bright side is even more time for prayers!