Menu

Our dog lost his battle with cancer this morning...

DH took him in to the vet... it was time.

He did stay around long enough for our daughter (away at college) to say goodbye this past weekend.

I'm bummed. His breeder will be giving us a puppy this spring... I'm sure we will love him but it will not be the same-- I invested a LOT of time in Data... he was well trained and such a sweet boy and only 3yrs old.

He had a RARE aggressive form of lymphoma.

ry%3D400

DH took him in to the vet... it was time.

He did stay around long enough for our daughter (away at college) to say goodbye this past weekend.

I'm bummed. His breeder will be giving us a puppy this spring... I'm sure we will love him but it will not be the same-- I invested a LOT of time in Data... he was well trained and such a sweet boy and only 3yrs old.

He had a RARE aggressive form of lymphoma.

ry%3D400

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I'm so sorry! We got news several months that our dog had cancer. She only lasted another 2 weeks. We so miss her as I know you do your sweet dog. They are part of the family for sure. My hubby doesn't want another pet but we all are missing her and our other dog is kinda sad being by himself...so we're working on him. Maybe a new dog for Christmas! Hope when you get your new dog it can fill a little of the void that is left in your loss.

God bless!