Menu

I didn't get good news. :(

UPDATE IN POST NO. 77

UPDATE NO. 2 IN POST 102 (Page 11)

---

Hcg levels were 410 Monday and 587 Wednesday. Today they were only 589. So there's no way this can be a viable pregnancy.

It was a receptionist or somebody like that who gave me the results at my request as the dr wasn't in the office. She's going to try to reach him and have him call me to tell me what the next step is, she thinks he's in surgery right now though.

I'm pretty sad. I'm 38 and it took me 5 months to conceive, who knows what will happen now. :(

Edited by NanceXToo

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug: :grouphug: I'm so sorry.

If it's any consolation it took me 12 months to conceive my third DS at age 40. When he was 18 months old I got pregnant again and miscarried at 12 weeks. My last DS was conceived a few months later and was born when I was 43. As much to say, it's not too late, you do still have time on your side, and even though I've now got four beautiful, healthy boys pregnancy was never simple or straightforward.

:grouphug: again, and try to stay positive and optimistic.

Cassy

:grouphug:

I'm sorry. My OB told me after a m/c a few years ago that you're more fertile for the 3 months following a m/c. I don't know if it's true or not, but I conceived DS a couple of months after that. Hopefully you'll have the same luck and it'll be super sticky next time.