Menu

Need urgent prayers please

My cousins house burned down last night. Her 1 year old baby died. Her 6 year old is in critical condition in a burn unit. My cousin is in the hospital. Her husband is in Joplin, Mo because that is where he is from. They had not heard from his family so he went down there to see how they are. Please pray. They are from Holland, Mi, so some of you from Mi might have heard about this if you are close. Please if you have and have heard any updates send me a PM because I live in Wyoming and can not get ahold of ANYBODY and its driving me nuts. I am so close to them and her baby died. Please pray

Sorry I just saw I typed Jasmines age in wrong.. She will be 7 close to ds's birthday. Please please PRAY hard. My poor jazzy and I can not be there UGH

ETA: A friend started this facebook page for them <--- This page is working again!

Updates on page 4 post # 32

pg 6 post #55

pg 6 post #58

pg 8 post #74

pg 8 post #76

pg 10 post #92

pg 10 post #100

pg 12 post #119

Edited by wy_kid_wrangler04

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:grouphug: Keeping the whole family in our thoughts. The only other information I have seen is that neighbors heard what sounded like an explosion according to the update 2 hours ago. It says your cousin is out of the hospital.

Edited by melmichigan

My cousins house burned down last night. Her 1 year old baby died. Her 4 year old is in critical condition in a burn unit. My cousin is in the hospital. Her husband is in Joplin, Mo because that is where he is from. They had not heard from his family so he went down there to see how they are. Please pray. They are from Holland, Mi, so some of you from Mi might have heard about this if you are close. Please if you have and have heard any updates send me a PM because I live in Wyoming and can not get ahold of ANYBODY and its driving me nuts. I am so close to them and her baby died. Please pray

I am so very sorry. :(

:grouphug: Praying. I don't even know what to say.

:grouphug: Keeping the whole family in our thoughts. The only other information I have seen is that neighbors heard what sounded like an explosion according to the update 2 hours ago and your. I imagine you've had an update by now, it says your cousin is out of the hospital.

Please let me know if you hear anything else. I hate being so far away. I hate getting nothing but voicemail when I call EVERYBODY. I HATE LIVING SO FAR AWAY FROM FAMILY. Sorry, I am having a rough time

I have not heard from anybody. Did they say what happened to her? How badly she was hurt?? How she was hurt??

Please let me know if you hear anything else. I hate being so far away. I hate getting nothing but voicemail when I call EVERYBODY. I HATE LIVING SO FAR AWAY FROM FAMILY. Sorry, I am having a rough time

I have not heard from anybody. Did they say what happened to her? How badly she was hurt?? How she was hurt??

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/ottawa_county/Deadly-Holland-Mobile-Home-Fire

My cousins house burned down last night. Her 1 year old baby died. Her 6 year old is in critical condition in a burn unit. My cousin is in the hospital. Her husband is in Joplin, Mo because that is where he is from. They had not heard from his family so he went down there to see how they are. Please pray. They are from Holland, Mi, so some of you from Mi might have heard about this if you are close. Please if you have and have heard any updates send me a PM because I live in Wyoming and can not get ahold of ANYBODY and its driving me nuts. I am so close to them and her baby died. Please pray

Sorry I just saw I typed Jasmines age in wrong.. She will be 7 close to ds's birthday. Please please PRAY hard. My poor jazzy and I can not be there UGH

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry. :grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug: