Menu

Please pray: I am taking DH to ER for possible stroke

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DH has had a stroke. Neurologist contacted to determine whether he stays at local hospital or is transferred to a stroke center in Pittsburgh. He has had several small strokes in the last year, the doc said.

Will update again as soon as we know something. Right now, DS1, DS2, DD and I are in room with DH in ER.

Good news is that DH has no brain tumors, doc said. Symptoms are weakness on right side of face and in right hand only. Plus DH is very grumpy -- probably scared to death.

DH has had a stroke. Neurologist contacted to determine whether he stays at local hospital or is transferred to a stroke center in Pittsburgh. He has had several small strokes in the last year, the doc said.

Will update again as soon as we know something. Right now, DS1, DS2, DD and I are in room with DH in ER.

Good news is that DH has no brain tumors, doc said. Symptoms are weakness on right side of face and in right hand only. Plus DH is very grumpy -- probably scared to death.

Praying :grouphug:

I'm glad to get an update though I wish it had been a false alarm. Continuing to pray.

Thanks for the update. Still praying :grouphug:.