Menu

please pray for our family

I don't know how I feel about God but I need to ask for prayers for our family. Please pray that we all be well, that the difficult situation at hand will be resolved, and that our family will come out stronger on the other side.

For those of my friends here who have my phone number, please don't call me.

I haven't been here much and I don't know how much time I'll have to check in, but I would appreciate all my friends here to pray for my family.

I'm sorry to be so vague, but I'm not thinking clearly and will not be sharing further details at this time.

I don't know how I feel about God but I need to ask for prayers for our family. Please pray that we all be well, that the difficult situation at hand will be resolved, and that our family will come out stronger on the other side.

I haven't been here much and I don't know how much time I'll have to check in, but I would appreciate all my friends here to pray for my family.

I'm sorry to be so vague, but I'm not thinking clearly and will not be sharing further details at this time.

Denise, God knows the every detail. Our family has gone through some tough times and my experience is when you are leaning on Him, looking to Him for guidance and comfort, you will always come out stronger.

Praying for you and your family.:grouphug:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Prayers coming your way.

Faithe

:grouphug: and prayers to you and your family.