Menu

sitting with my mom...

here at the nursing home. The hospice nurse says it won't be long now. I'm glad for her, since she will finally be free of this awful disease that has robbed her of so much. But I am so sad for myself and my family. There is so much that we wanted to share with her.

She will be with Jesus this time tomorrow....

here at the nursing home. The hospice nurse says it won't be long now. I'm glad for her, since she will finally be free of this awful disease that has robbed her of so much. But I am so sad for myself and my family. There is so much that we wanted to share with her.

So sorry for what you are going through. :grouphug:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I'm so very sorry about your mom. I know this is what is best for her right now, but I wish with all my heart that she'd never become ill, and that she was still healthy and happy so you could have more time together.

Waiting is so hard. :grouphug:

Cat

I can't imagine saying good-bye to a sweet mother.... :crying:

I also can't imagine what it will be like for her to see Jesus face-to-face.

I pray that you will find strength, peace, and comfort in this time of loss and gain. :grouphug:

I am so sorry. My sweet, funny, lively grandmother died in hospice December 14th so I know how this feels vividly. Many healing thoughts to you and your family.

:grouphug: and prayers for you and your family.

It is such a difficult thing to do, and I think a Mom's death can be such a defining moment in a person's life, but you will look back and be blessed that you were there with her and for her at the end. Those memories become really precious as time passes.

May God bless you as you walk through this difficult time.

:grouphug::grouphug: I am SO sorry. I recently went through this with my dear grandmother, who was in many ways more like a mother to me. I was so glad that I made it to her in time, to say what I needed to say, to hold her hand, to just be there...but it was so hard to wait. I'm glad she is no longer in pain, but I would rather her be here and not sick...just like I am sure you would like for your mother. Goodbye is so, so hard.

We are all thinking of you. :grouphug::grouphug: